cant anyone drop a link to that ddp yoga?

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not trying to put a guilt trip on anyone, just a different perspective...here me out:

I really hope you guys go out and actually support DDP, by buying it if or when you feel like it has benefited you.

There are only a handful of wrestlers like DDP...just look at what this man has done with Jake.

You don't need to do "DDP" yoga..believe me, I have been doing yoga for years...and yoga itself is ancient. There isn't going to be anything particularly new or special about it compared to regular yoga other than the fact that an ex Wrestler that you admire is promoting it. So at the end of the day, it's more about supporting DDP and his movement, who is a great guy. Downloading it is really creating the opposite effect..

If you want to do DDP yoga..at the very least, support the man. You might be going through a situation right now where money is tight, believe me.. I have been there before..however, when things get better... put some dough in that man's pocket...as a way of a) supporting his movement and b) introducing you to the benefits of yoga

Otherwise.. just watch the thousands of free yoga videos out there on youtube, that's how I initially learned. If it is something that is packaged as meant to be bought..then just buy it.

If people put money where they found true value, instead of on value menu's at fast food joints...we would have a different world.

Yeh, I think you gotta "vote" for the type of shyt you support / wanna see more of with your dollar, so I cosign this 100%.

COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps
its on xwt...

what we really need is that Trish Stratus yoga dvd :sas1:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I had this for a while but need to start doing it. My desk job is starting to take a toll on my old ass. :sadcam:

Not getting fat but a lot of aches and pains

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
this shyt work?

I've been on and off on this for a bit and it's good for flexibility and core strength, but if you wanna lose weight you might have to make some changes to your diet. I've never stuck to the full 13 week schedule though, I've stopped at the 3 week mark every time and then just decided that playing basketball was enough. :yeshrug:

Going to try this for the full 13 weeks and see if my flexibility and cardio improves