Candy Crush Saga My ******.... :wow:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i legit haven't taken a shyt in months without this stupid game. months of shyts got me to level 97. i never play otherwise

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
What's this, where can I play? Free? :usure:

its sort of like tetris...:ld:

idk how else to describe it...i never been big on games on my phone but this is the first one i played...maybe someone else in this thread can describe it in more detail :manny:

and yea its free (if u have android go to the playstore and cop "candy crush saga" not the regular one), its just when u get stuck with no lives its when they ask u "want to ask friends on facebook for more lives :myman:? want to purchase 5 lives for 99 cents:myman:? or would u rather wait 30 minutes for 1 life and beat that level u SWEAR u can beat :myman:?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

idk how else to describe it...i never been big on games on my phone but this is the first one i played...maybe someone else in this thread can describe it in more detail :manny:

and yea its free, its just when u get stuck with no lives its when they ask u "want to ask friends on facebook for more lives :myman:? want to purchase 5 lives for 99 cents:myman:? or would u rather wait 30 minutes for 1 life and beat that level u SWEAR u can beat :myman:?
Imma beat that shiit:takedat:

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
Candy c*nt saga is a game for people who don't play games, hell most smartphone games are like that.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
wtf curse is in the title of this thread? 6 letters? n-words?

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC

and yea its free (if u have android go to the playstore and cop "candy crush saga" not the regular one), its just when u get stuck with no lives its when they ask u "want to ask friends on facebook for more lives :myman:? want to purchase 5 lives for 99 cents:myman:? or would u rather wait 30 minutes for 1 life and beat that level u SWEAR u can beat :myman:?

Naw, there is a way to have infinite lives on both Android & Iphones. Other wise I would have quit playing this game a long time ago. Some levels you need to be able to play them shyts over and over and over again without waiting for a reup of lives.

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
I don't advance to the next level until I have 3 stars and the highest score among my friends. I don't broadcast that shyt on Facebook though, nor do I ask for more lives, since I use the inifinte lives trick. It's nice when someone sends you 3 more moves.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Naw, there is a way to have infinite lives on both Android & Iphones. Other wise I would have quit playing this game a long time ago. Some levels you need to be able to play them shyts over and over and over again without waiting for a reup of lives.

I don't advance to the next level until I have 3 stars and the highest score among my friends. I don't broadcast that shyt on Facebook though, nor do I ask for more lives, since I use the inifinte lives trick. It's nice when someone sends you 3 more moves.

Infinite lives?

:patrice: tell me how to do that pleighbwoi.