Canadian National Soccer Team (men and womenz) implicated in mass spy ring. Filming practice sessions with drones and ish. :dahell:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How would this even work with Soccer? There aren't set plays like that.
You can see your opponents tactics and set up your team to counter them

For example. Force them to play out wide if their strength is down the middle of the pitch and visa versa

Attack areas they specifically train on as weaknesses

Observe how they defend set pieces (corner kicks and free kicks) and exploit weak points.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
How would this even work with Soccer? There aren't set plays like that.
Well, the fact Canada hasn't won shyt and is far from contending on any competition worth a damn clearly shows it doesn't really work like that :heh:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Do all the teams field their strongest squads for the Olympics or are they mainly backups tho?
Lol I don't know. I know Canada tries to for the most part.

It's definitely a secondary tournament compared to the world cup in terms of how teams treat it I'm pretty sure though

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
laughing-hysterically-thats-funny.gif

THESE FOOLS WERE CHEATING AGAINST HONDURAS:krs::mjlol::mjlol:

yall were talking all that shyt during qualifying only to find out y'all were cheating the whole damn time:dead:
canada has the best soccer team in north america
Oh word:sas1:
How many Gold Cups or Nation Leagues has Canada won vs US or Mexico in the last decade:sas2:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can see your opponents tactics and set up your team to counter them

For example. Force them to play out wide if their strength is down the middle of the pitch and visa versa

Attack areas they specifically train on as weaknesses

Observe how they defend set pieces (corner kicks and free kicks) and exploit weak points.

But you don't need to spy to figure all this out. It's pretty easy to figure out how a team will setup. Simply who the manager/coach is and their player

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
But you don't need to spy to figure all this out. It's pretty easy to figure out how a team will setup. Simply who the manager/coach is and their player
Or, you could watch their last game if they're playing with the same coaches and players they did last time they played lol

Thinking any of this matters is trying too hard.