Can your CATS beat my DAWGS: Official LSU Vs UGA Game Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Bullshyt. Support that piece of shyt program and racist ass school if you want but this is how I been seeing this school. Why i stop fukking with them after 1999. Fraud ass nikkas

Breh you can say whatever you want to further your bullshyt agenda. At the end of the day you're wrong

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This was his worst coached game since year 1. The defense didn't look prepared for LSU's hurry up offense, Kirby took a foolish gamble early in the game and our offense was atrocious especially from the QB position

Very disappointed but we still control our own destiny and we can still win it all, but damn. Tough L today
Lol nikka you played nobody yet. Kentucky? No
Florida? No. LSU killing yall

Yall act like yall played fukking Ohio fukking State. Overrated ass team with a stupid ass coach who only playing Fields because he don't want him to transfer asap like Kelly Bryant because he only got two scholarship QBs. Fields should have never signed with UGA.

I fukking hate this stupid school . The only thing good they ever did was get my sister degrees and the bytches I used to fukk from there.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was his worst coached game since year 1. The defense didn't look prepared for LSU's hurry up offense, Kirby took a foolish gamble early in the game and our offense was atrocious especially from the QB position

Very disappointed but we still control our own destiny and we can still win it all, but damn. Tough L today
1 loss.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@smitty22 One avi bet I was glad to be wrong about :myman:

Coach O did it for the Rock :wow:
Almost forgot :russ:. Here you go

86hCNjG.jpg

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Be easy tho. I got faith in Kirby. this is def making it take a hit. but i aint writing him off just yet
I ain't turning on Kirby but he got some decisions to make

We a young team so this shyt expected but your second year qb is killing your team after a impressive run the year before. Its gonna be interesting to see how this plays out

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Lol nikka you played nobody yet. Kentucky? No
Florida? No. LSU killing yall

Yall act like yall played fukking Ohio fukking State. Overrated ass team with a stupid ass coach who only playing Fields because he don't want him to transfer asap like Kelly Bryant because he only got two scholarship QBs. Fields should have never signed with UGA.

OK breh, great insight