Can your CATS beat my DAWGS: Official LSU Vs UGA Game Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Breh this the worse Fromm ever looked

How did he regress like that

He's inaccurate on deep passes, inaccurate on 3rd and long...he played like this at Auburn, in the NCCG vs Bama, anytime we play a team that can level up with us, his play steps back because our depth can't mask his deficiencies

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Fromm is 5/16 right now, LSU has a great secondary but we've got probably the deepest WR group in the conference. No excuse for this level of play at QB

I'm ready to make the change now, salute to Fromm for all he's accomplished and helped us with but he's a high level backup to me right now

You treating him like a black qb about to be replaced by a white qb :dead:

#realequality

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
You treating him like a black qb about to be replaced by a white qb :dead:

#realequality

:dwillhuh:

I said I wasn't ready for Fields to start yet before the season started but that was contingent on Fromm being an above average to elite level QB. He's been average for most of this season and in our biggest game of the year he's playing like shyt. It's time to move on

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It's over
This College Football breh
DpalspKW4AA2Xo7.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:dwillhuh:

I said I wasn't ready for Fields to start yet before the season started but that was contingent on Fromm being an above average to elite level QB. He's been average for most of this season and in our biggest game of the year he's playing like shyt. It's time to move on

You called it. But if Kirby pulls the trigger can you go back to Fromm???

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I don't feel like Kirby is going away from Fromm today. You get 1 loss to play with . Them being in the East helps them. They don't have to beat LSU today. All they have to be ready to do is beat whatever West team they possibly play in the SEC Championship game.