Can your baby mother give your child up without your consent

concise

Veteran
Daps
An unwed father has no absolute right to veto an adoption, but must take action to preserve his right to veto an adoption.

I stopped reading there coz it means that there are no guarantees

:krs:
Get married, brehs.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe you have to go through the Circuit Court of whatever county you live in and not the register of deeds and it would probably take 6-8 months tops. But you are right don't engage women in any type of arguments just simply walk to the court house and file the paperwork pro se.

Yea you right its one of them courts see thats the thing dudes think women have all this power but they don't :obama:. I think the process for adoption takes a while as well. And if a woman do decide to give the child up it would look real good if the father stepped in. He could use that arguement in court as well.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Nah. Wemon can't do that. The father has to stand up and be a man in this case. If the father is indeed deemed appropriatley suited to reasonably take care/provide for the child then the mother CAN'T just up and give the kid up for adoption

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I don't think they can. The older the child is, the more difficult it is.

If a woman has a newborn that she wants to put up for adoption immediately, I think they can without the father's consent simply by lying about it.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
If a woman has a newborn that she wants to put up for adoption immediately, I think they can without the father's consent simply by lying about it.

That's what I am talking about

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
SHE CAN'T GIVE UP THE CHILD. AFTER THE BLOOD TEST IF THE MAN WANTS THE CHILD SHE JUST HAS TO SIGN IT OVER. SHE CAN'T JUST GIVE IT UP WITHOUT YOU THOUGH. NOW THE SLICK THING IS IF YOU NEVER SIGNED THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE ALL SHE HAS TO SAY IS SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHO THE FATHER IS.

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I don't think they can. The older the child is, the more difficult it is.

IF THE MAN FINDS OUT THOUGH HE CAN GO GET THE CHILD. AT LEAST IN MICHIGAN HE CAN.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
When a woman wants to adopt, its the LAW the the adoption agency MUST notify the father. They MUST notify you as soon as the baby is born as well.

Then you have TEN days to step up. If not, your rights are automatically terminated and the adoption proceeds.

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
When a woman wants to adopt, its the LAW the the adoption agency MUST notify the father. They MUST notify you as soon as the baby is born as well.

Then you have TEN days to step up. If not, your rights are automatically terminated and the adoption proceeds.

HOW THEY GONNA NOTIFY A FATHER THAT NOBODY KNOWS? IF SHE DOESN'T TELL THEN HE'S fukkED.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I thought if a parent terminated their parental rights for adoption they would no longer be financially obligated to the child?

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
She HAS to tell them. No way around it. Even if she lied and said he was dead, she'd have to show the death certificate.

HAS TO TELL THEM THAT SHE HAS BEEN fukkING RANDOM nikkaS AND DON'T KNOW THEIR NAMES? HOW THEY GONNA PROVE IT?

WHAT THEY GONNA DO? PUT AN APB OUT ON A nikka WITH THE RED HAT WHO GAVE HER A FALSE NAME AND A GOOGLE VOICE NUMBER? SOME OF THESE WOMEN COULDN'T FIND THEM DUDE EVEN IF THEY WANTED TO.

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I thought if a parent terminated their parental rights for adoption they would no longer be financially obligated to the child?

YOU CAN ONLY TERMINATE IF SOMEONE IS WILLING TO TAKE OVER. YOU CAN'T JUST UP AND DO IT. A MAN CAN'T JUST TERMINATE HIS RIGHTS JUST BECAUSE. EITHER THE WOMAN HAS TO WANT HIM TO OR ANOTHER PERSON IS COMING INTO THE PICTURE TO TAKE OVER THE RIGHTS.

IT'S NOT REALLY A TERMINATION. IT'S MORE OF A TRANSFER. THERE HAS TO BE A PERSON/ENTITY TO TRANSFER TO.