Can you see white Jesus?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine when Jesus comes back through the clouds. First question ima ask is, where exactly in the vast openness of space do you reside? Like where did you come from. And no I’m not buying that spiritual stuff. There is a physical place in the sky where you are from. Where precisely… Oh wait. Ooooooh snap!! So so soo like you belong to the race of people that lived on this earth millions and billions of years ago. Your folks figured out how to travel at speed of thought. Yoooo. Ok okay so like say 1 million years ago. There were planes flying in the skies. Like there were televisions and stuff. Cooooool. So you guys incinerated every trace of advanced intelligence and then did a do over?? Wowwww

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Imagine when Jesus comes back through the clouds. First question ima ask is, where exactly in the vast openness of space do you reside? Like where did you come from. And no I’m not buying that spiritual stuff. There is a physical place in the sky where you are from. Where precisely… Oh wait. Ooooooh snap!! So so soo like you belong to the race of people that lived on this earth millions and billions of years ago. Your folks figured out how to travel at speed of thought. Yoooo. Ok okay so like say 1 million years ago. There were planes flying in the skies. Like there were televisions and stuff. Cooooool. So you guys incinerated every trace of advanced intelligence and then did a do over?? Wowwww
I hear that every time a Messiah has come back the "People in charge " get him up outta here...

Jesus could have came back 50Leven times by now already and we don't know it...

:sas2: