Can you make a Top 50 list of your favorite albums?

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Would any of y'all lists (with only rap) look different with non-hip hop albums?

I'll be home in a few hours or so so mine'll be posted then:francis:

probably one or two here and there but no more than like 5. I don't listen to enough full albums outside hip-hop to make a well-rounded music list. Some Curtis Mayfield and Marvin Gaye would be there...

Daps
probably one or two here and there but no more than like 5. I don't listen to enough full albums outside hip-hop to make a well-rounded music list. Some Curtis Mayfield and Marvin Gaye would be there...

Do u have some particular favorites at all?

I've been mainly listening to hiphop for the majority of my life so I prolly couldn't give you 50 non hiphop albums

I'm a funk/soul fan too but the majority of my listening lately has been hip-hop

Got into Masta Ace earlier today:wow:

Where has he been all my life:mjcry:

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
that was the idea originally, but anything goes

Here's my hip hop only list, the order isn't that concrete but the tiers are fairly accurate. Had to do 100, felt like I was leaving too much out.

b8Ti0Ls.jpg

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Yo, I have to redo my list because I see people have a top 10 and a longer third tier. :picard:

Got me jelly here. Seeing nikkas putting OC - Jewelz and shyt when I couldn't fit it in got me :sadcam:
Your food box is your belly
giphy.gif