Can you imagine how pissed Suge Knight would be if he joined the coli?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AYE, what ever happend to the barber who landed the lucky punch?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:heh: it would also be funny if Larry Holmes :flabbynsick: ever joined this site.

I doubt Larry listens to Hip Hop so I wonder if he ever heard about Pac clowning him on Against all odds.

I would be funny as hell if a Coli meet up ever happened and Larry Holmes pops up out of where and drop kicks someone and starts fukking people up on some wrestling shyt. :russ::pachaha:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:heh: it would also be funny if Larry Holmes :flabbynsick: ever joined this site.

I doubt Larry listens to Hip Hop so I wonder if he ever heard about Pac clowning him on Against all odds.

I would be funny as hell if a Coli meet up ever happened and Larry Holmes pops up out of where and drop kicks someone and starts fukking people up on some wrestling shyt. :russ::pachaha:

:russ: :russ: ok that was funny

Larry Holmes

Easton Assassin
Daps
Reppin
Easton,PA

How could he possibly do that if he's flabby n sick? :dwillhuh:

Why don't you lose all your coli cash on one of my slots.

Those rappers can't fight, after six or seven bars, they're tired. If you want to get technical about it, Suge Knight couldn't carry my jockstrap either. A lot of them are broke.They don't have anything. It's hard being black. You ever been black?

Sometimes people get jealous of you saving your money, having things, when you're in a high position.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
yeah he'd post a whole rant and I'd post :umad: but in reality I'd be like
tumblr_m6df7n3BCP1qdtpd8.gif

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Why don't you lose all your coli cash on one of my slots.

Those rappers can't fight, after six or seven bars, they're tired. If you want to get technical about it, Suge Knight couldn't carry my jockstrap either. A lot of them are broke.They don't have anything. It's hard being black. You ever been black?

Sometimes people get jealous of you saving your money, having things, when you're in a high position.I don't want you guys to write, "Larry Holmes posted one too many."

:umad: