Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Got you

images

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this was your plan all along, eh.......:comeon:

Make up some fake story about your dead friend, and the manipulate us into voting for your crap picture in some "kiddy" contest.

Do you have no shame?

Frankly to be honest, your picture was the worst pic of the bunch. I think even the contest people were giving you a subtle hint that your pic sucked, by putting it dead last.

Bottom line, I voted for number 1. I can't lie and say you take good pics, when frankly your quite awful at it.

Good luck, chap:troll:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Thanks brays

Make up some fake story about your dead friend, and the manipulate us into voting for your crap picture in some "kiddy" contest.

Do you have no shame?

Frankly to be honest, your picture was the worst pic of the bunch. I think even the contest people were giving you a subtle hint that your pic sucked, by putting it dead last.

Bottom line, I voted for number 1. I can't lie and say you take good pics, when frankly your quite awful at it.

:laff::laff::laff: Ok Ohms law. And i took that pic years ago and just submitted it, it was selected out of 1000s so It was an honor to even be selected.

Daps

Do you have no shame?

c8a.gif

bufu

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Voted for it. #7 right? But it said Chris Smith for 6 & 7, what's that about?