Can you guys do me a favor and repost this everwhere. reddit.twitter, fb....*regards to Newark NJ**

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I've been tellin nikkas Newark is out of control, that's my hometown and I don't even feel safe when I go back down there, nikkas is reckless out here and shyt can go down at any moment, the police force is so small compared to the grand scale of the crime occurring in this city and it needs to be addressed

Me and my family were fortunate to have moved out of the area in the "05-06" year but that's not the case for most people. They are struggling and hurting big time and that nikka Cory Booker ain't done shyt to help it. People who don't live in or are from Newark wouldn't know it by how well the media covers it up. But shyt is real down here.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
I've been tellin nikkas Newark is out of control, that's my hometown and I don't even feel safe when I go back down there, nikkas is reckless out here and shyt can go down at any moment, the police force is so small compared to the grand scale of the crime occurring in this city and it needs to be addressed

Me and my family were fortunate to have moved out of the area in the "05-06" year but that's not the case for most people. They are struggling and hurting big time and that nikka Cory Booker ain't done shyt to help it. People who don't live in or are from Newark wouldn't know it by how well the media covers it up. But shyt is real down here.
son, this the worst it ever been. newark and chicago is the same right now

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
it's hot outside that's a good enough fukkin reason

I live in what I feel is a decent hood in Newark and I still hear gunshots every night :pachaha:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
People always play up the numbers cause they friend from work aunty 3rd cousin best friends neighbor told em a story.

Newark is a city thatll get 40 murders a YEAR. Yall cant really believe they doin 40 murders a month, right?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
People always play up the numbers cause they friend from work aunty 3rd cousin best friends neighbor told em a story.

Newark is a city thatll get 40 murders a YEAR. Yall cant really believe they doin 40 murders a month, right?

:deadrose: @ this nikka tryin to tell me about my city :pachaha:

Newark is doing about 100 murders a yr on average nikka:rudy:

little4209

All Star
Daps

You can't be serious? Either you live in the midwest somewhere or in another country. In Philadelphia
(Pennsylvania) last years murder rate reached 331.For 2013, so far we're at 166 murders:huhldup:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You can't be serious? Either you live in the midwest somewhere or in another country. In Philadelphia
(Pennsylvania) last years murder rate reached 331.For 2013, so far we're at 166 murders:huhldup:
What the fukk philly got to do wit newark new jersey??