Can You Guys Ban Tranny Jayne

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I wish black gays caped as hard for their race as they do for their perversion. If black people on a site catered to black people have no problem with someone making light of a disease that has decimated black lives, cool. It's similar to white supremacist making light of police lynching black people.

We have white racist trolls on this site and now we're adding black gay/trans trolls, both have no concern for the upliftment of black people and love seeing us suffer. I forgot though, black men on this site don't have a problem chilling with tranny's so this may be telling about black manhood, whites have done a number on us mentally and the feminization of the black male is almost complete.
What has @Jayne really done to troll? She's actually added serious dialogue to discussions that I've been in with her.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@Jayne is very well educated on topics many of us don't know much about. Many of the topics that are considered to be taboo offline & online she can state the facts. I don't see Jayne as a threat, just very knowledgeable.

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
What has @Jayne really done to troll? She's actually added serious dialogue to discussions that I've been in with her.
@Jayne is very well educated on topics many of us don't know much about. Many of the topics that are considered to be taboo offline & online she can state the facts. I don't see Jayne as a threat, just very knowledgeable.

BAN ALL THESE c00nS AND CACS THAT :cape: FOR THAT SHIM

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
BAN ALL THESE c00nS AND CACS THAT :cape: FOR THAT SHIM
tumblr_inline_o9n95tax5N1t09k6m_500.gif

Yeah I'm caping for her because she ain't trolling. It's folks here who keep up shyt. She don't bother folks. If she bother you that much ignore her posts/threads or place her on your ignore list.