Can you get a House In Virgina from your barber's clips?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Breh I remember one time this father and his son got a cut before me and my lil bro, and they had some weird shyt on their head. We ain't specifically know what it was but ignored it. So we get our haircuts, and ringworm symptoms appear on our heads a couple days later..

Dude that cut our hair used the same towel he did on the father and his son prior on us too :snoop: Had to take meds everyday for two weeks before that shyt was gone.

that ring worm shyt is real, my younger bro had that shyt for a good few months :huhldup:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
:russ:

Seriously though, highly doubtful, providing that your barber cleans his shyt in between cuts. It's actually far more difficult to catch HIV than you think, the virus usually dies out as soon as it hits air, hence why the majority of cases caught it through sharing needles or anal sex....cuz it's going directly to the bloodstream from another body. You'd stand a far greater chance of catching Hep than HIV from unclean clippers on the real :huhldup: Also, you gotta think, outta all them heads barbers cut, some of them nikkas got something, whether they know it or not :sas2:

But what if there is HIV blood on over heated clippers? Hot clippers are warmer than the 98 degree human body so they can act as an incubator keeping the virus alive and transferring to an open wound on the next client.

Yeah I'm smacked and it's Friday, so what! :yeshrug:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
But what if there is HIV blood on over heated clippers? Hot clippers are warmer than the 98 degree human body so they can act as an incubator keeping the virus alive and transferring to an open wound on the next client.

Yeah I'm smacked and it's Friday, so what! :yeshrug:
It has nothing to do with temperature, it's that exposure to air period will kill the viruses quickly