Can you enjoy Sex at this size? What can you enjoy at this size? I got way more smoke for Fat Breh's than Brehhettes....

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
iPs4NC.gif

Apparently yes:dame:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
True florida jit. Got the publix tendies and hit the burger king right there off 535. now if he monetize this song he could be living like rod wave fukking bad heauxs. you aint ugly you just broke

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Its diet thats at the core of it, i am working my ass off right now to eat right, cut out all sugary drinks and less carbs and when i do eat it, reduce the portions of it
This is unsustainable

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Its diet thats at the core of it, i am working my ass off right now to eat right, cut out all sugary drinks and less carbs and when i do eat it, reduce the portions of it
This is unsustainable
Not unsustainable, you just have to accept a new identity of being a healthier person
focus more on what you can eat instead of what you can’t
if you find new healthier foods options its easier to avoid those foods
where you place your attention is key

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I refuse to believe people like that are happy with themselves.

Deep down, when they're alone at night...they're sad.
The thing with people who aren't in great shape......they get comfortable being in bad shape.

Think about it.

If you've been overweight for a decade....you don't even know what feeling healthy is.

Your normal is being fat, being out of breath from walking up stairs, feeling constipated, etc.

Being out of shape feels comfortable to you so when you try to exercise and eat better, it's painful and a struggle.

That initial suffering of trying to get in shape is why so many people can't stick with it long enough to get to the other side.

But once you get through the growing pains of bettering your health.....the other side feels amazing and becomes your new normal :wow:

Not working out and eating healthy starts to make you feel uncomfortable.