Can you draw?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nah I wasn't compared to him. My family just wanted me to meet him because I was so into it

I wasn't no where near that good but it motivated me to get better... But I was also like 9 and dude was in his early 20's at the time.

But a lot of his stuff looked like the graphic novel cartoon artwork... Kinda the direction I wanted to go into
Squandered talent. What a shame

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
full

It's a little angry cac boy saw in the grocery store and a dyke
:ehh: I approve.

The fit lips on that les tho :noah:

:myman:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Lets see who here can draw. Since we got folks like to having competitions drawing an octopus. Lets see who can draw an animal in general. Nothing to it just a little doodling is asked. I'll post mine, dont worry. :sas2:

Edit: not a ninja turtle, a turle that is a ninja. :troll:

Edit2: title changed casue @Mowgli feels things can go left... Just dont post anything that'd get you in trouble with mods. :birdman:

I can't draw for shyt.

It would honestly take me like 15 years to produce something of this quality.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Lets see who here can draw. Since we got folks like to having competitions drawing an octopus. Lets see who can draw an animal in general. Nothing to it just a little doodling is asked. I'll post mine, dont worry. :sas2:

Edit: not a ninja turtle, a turle that is a ninja. :troll:

Edit2: title changed casue @Mowgli feels things can go left... Just dont post anything that'd get you in trouble with mods. :birdman:

fukk you just had to ruin the fun didnt you? :STLEBT:

53872759.jpg