Can You Cook?

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
this is why women ain't shyt anymore. This bytch actually proud of not being able to cook. Then in another thread I bet she's all pro feminism :snoop:

yes I can cook. I been living on my own for 4 months now. I cook every day. You disgust me with your nonchalant bytchy attitude. :scust:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
this is why women ain't shyt anymore. This bytch actually proud of not being able to cook. Then in another thread I bet she's all pro feminism :snoop:

yes I can cook. I been living on my own for 4 months now. I cook every day. You disgust me with your nonchalant bytchy attitude. :scust:
Yooo, I don't like you at all, but this was fukking hilarious. Why do I need to know how to cook that's what men and illegal immigrants are for, and I'm pro womanism NOT feminism.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Yooo, I don't like you at all, but this was fukking hilarious. Why do I need to know how to cook that's what men and illegal immigrants are for, and I'm pro womanism NOT feminism.

if you are pro womanism then you would know how to cook. Its the woman's job in a relationship to cook the food and clean the house while the man has free reign to do what he wants :umad: