Can you block a poster from tagging you?

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my most notable motifs here is tagging people who annoy me in threads with certain themes. Not sure why he's getting all sensitive about it all of a sudden. :mjlol:

You've hit a nerve clearly, he's begging with no self respect or dignity about something he could have easily sorted out himself, pathetic individual.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I'm not a bytch who gets so emotional over people having different views on politics, race, and society that I demand they be banished and censored"

Then...

"Can't you just tell him to stop?"

To a mod, which would be like censoring..

So I guess you ARE a bytch @Mephistopheles .

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
"I'm not a bytch who gets so emotional over people having different views on politics, race, and society that I demand they be banished and censored"

Which is such a bullshyt statement because people like @KingpinOG use white supremacist rhetoric that is based on lies. Why he decides to come to a mostly black forum to express those views makes no sense to me.

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Which is such a bullshyt statement because people like @KingpinOG use white supremacist rhetoric that is based on lies. Why he decides to come to a mostly black forum to express those views makes no sense to me.

Can you give me one example of something I have said that is racist or a lie??? You can't.

You just don't want people expressing viewpoints (conservative) that you disagree with. Instead of trying to debate me you just want to silence me.

You are without a doubt the biggest idiot on The Coli.