Can We Talk about This?

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

7QUV2Vz.png

looks sorta fake to me. I once saw a gif/video of a chick getting a massive dildo shoved in her mouth and you could see it going down her throat. had me like :merchant:....
7QUV2Vz.png

SherrieLavish

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
North Philly
And this is why men don't respect us. Coming over after seeing this and be like, 'Why can't u do this?' 'Cause I'm not a freaking mutant!' O_o

Interesting that this is a trick, though. Can't imagine the damage it would cause if this was real.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
And this is why men don't respect us. Coming over after seeing this and be like, 'Why can't u do this?' 'Cause I'm not a freaking mutant!' O_o

Interesting that this is a trick, though. Can't imagine the damage it would cause if this was real.
Men not respecting women has nothing to do with women. It has everything to do with their fragile egos, and insatiable need for power.

SherrieLavish

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
North Philly
Not trying to start a fight and I get your statement.

The clip is in a strip club and for entertainment purposes but (some) dudes see this and expect every woman to act in the same way. Not to say that if every woman was respectable there wouldn't still be misogyny in the world. There are some men who dont respect women just because they are women. Just my thoughts.