Can we talk about @kamikaze revy as a poster????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
And it starts :mjlol:
For no reason too. He won't find a single unprovoked negative response towards him from me.
Tell me Meach, in all seriousness, am I unreasonable? Am I disrespectful?
Cause for the most part, the most flack I catch on here is for not clearly picking a side in the stannery and only talking about video games.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
For no reason too. He won't find a single unprovoked negative response towards him from me.
Cause for the most part, the most flack I catch on here is for not clearly picking a side in the stannery and only talking about video games.
Yes you quite are and ive only been here a year :troll: your neutralness:scust:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
You can picks platform sides all you want. The games I've enjoyed most have been multiplat. If thats being neutral so be it. :manny:
Im not out here only buying games for one console to impress the arcadium. :stopitslime:
You tried to play that "neutral" card to become a mod when you are clearly a Sony Stan through and through. That was not nice.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You insult people's intelligence by clearly being a Sony Stan, then pretending you are not.

Kinda like a throwing stones hiding hands type of thing.

People don't respect that:manny:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You insult people's intelligence by clearly being a Sony Stan, then pretending you are not.

Kinda like a throwing stones hiding hands type of thing.

People don't respect that:manny:
As if PS4 isnt clearly the biggest MS stan. Bigger than you even. :bryan:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You tried to play that "neutral" card to become a mod when you are clearly a Sony Stan through and through. That was not nice.
:yeshrug: If thats how you feel I don't know what to tell you. I made an entire thread recommending XB1 over PS4 and caught all types of flack over it. Do I enjoy PS4 more? Sure, but thats more because I have a large collection of games and like to keep sequels on the same console family. Most of the games I enjoy I had on sony consoles. I don't get into arguments about which system is better. I'm a game fan, not a console fan. I own every platform and enjoy them all for different reasons. I'm not gonna "pick a side" for daps and rep on a forum. :manny:. You just reminded me I have to go pick up Yoshi's Wooly world and Xenoblade chronicles for the wii u after work at best buy. Which is blasphemy in itself because clearly Im such a Sony stan.

Status
Not open for further replies.