Can we talk about @kamikaze revy as a poster????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I have no beef with the above poster but boy does this guy just fail at everything in the Arcadium.

He was close to POY and got denied
He makes Game Official Threads but don't buy or play the damn games.
He low key dikk ride PSTHOTS and try to play neutral
Loses the Mod nomination

Breh you gotta change your posting style. I got no beef you cool with me but trying to play this neutral shyt and official guy people read through it.

Congrats to @PS4 and @Mowgli you will probably be a mod soon. @Ciggavelli you rich ass nikka put a a couple grand on the coli servers breh breh and become minority owner

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Lol. You dudes are a bunch of cartoons with the most zany of them all about to be your new mod

He is dedicated though and loyal so why wouldn't he not be a mod dude been down since hamster. The reason half these dudes don't like him is because of his gaming choices and posting style. Half these dudes on here hug each other nuts so they don't like him just because

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You're split personality fascination with me is pathetic.
I'm not sure how logically you can talk about someone else failing at anything with a WOAT tag under your name everywhere you go. :yeshrug:
Only thing I fail at is not being on your mind consistently.
@PS4 can start his moderating by bushing this thread that has absolutely nothing to do with video games or technology in general.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You're split personality fascination with me is pathetic.
I'm not sure how logically you can talk about someone else failing at anything with a WOAT tag under your name everywhere you go. :yeshrug:
Only thing I fail at is not being on your mind consistently.
@PS4 can start his moderating by bushing this thread that has absolutely nothing to do with video games or technology in general.

:russ: why you getting so mad but I never see you game especially on the game threads you make and at least @Fatboi1 be gaming.

Your steam account is atrocious

Daps
He is dedicated though and loyal so why wouldn't he not be a mod dude been down since hamster. The reason half these dudes don't like him is because of his gaming choices and posting style. Half these dudes on here hug each other nuts so they don't like him just because
Word i wasnt talking about court i was going off the voting thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:russ: why you getting so mad but I never see you game especially on the game threads you make and at least @Fatboi1 be gaming.

Your steam account is atrocious
Not the least bit mad. I don't know you and chances are we will never actually meet. These are just names on a board.:yeshrug:
Far as a steam account. I don't know what to tell you. I'm not big on PC gaming. I never claimed to be.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
PS4 is a mod with his long winded posts hating Sony to where he made it his username?

Ugh, if this is a joke then this joke is not funny:scusthov:

Status
Not open for further replies.