Can we talk a bout why Stephen a Smith comparing not talking to the media is equivocal to drugs

PRO BADA$$

http://www.nextmanup.co/
Daps
Reppin
Miami Heat/ New York Hip Hop/ Horror Flicks
you trying to justify not wanting to talk to media who will turn your words and make you seem like the devil is equal to committing crime??

Im not choosing sides here, i'm just saying i get what SAS is trying to say

I don't 100% get why lynch won't answer question during this media week when everything is mostly just kickback/ fun questions
they got Bill Bilichek out there talking about favorite movies and teddy bears, but w/e

KingJudah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tilden
Im not choosing sides here, i'm just saying i get what SAS is trying to say

I don't 100% get why lynch won't answer question during this media week when everything is mostly just kickback/ fun questions
they got Bill Bilichek out there talking about favorite movies and teddy bears, but w/e
because he cant speak well

keepemup

Banned
Daps
The point he was trying to make is that people look up to him because he's a great player, SAS was trying to say if you instill the idea into the youth that it's cool to be a rebel and to go against society and rules it will set you up for failure if you don't already have an establishment under you. Lynch is doing all this rule bending while being secure in life, most young people will not realize this.
Stephen is speaking hyperbolically yet again. I'm not particularly fond of what Marshawn is doing, I think he could simply pick and choose which question he'll answer and say 'next' to the ones he thinks are ridiculous or whatever.

However, I think that fighting the rules within the confines of the rules is ok. Marshawn met his media obligation.

And I'm getting a little tired of trying to evoke, 'what about the young people? what about the young people?' Young people gotta learn what life is about too, and it's not always easy or comfortable.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Stephen A should be mad at social media not Marshawn. The fact is this isn't 1980 where it's just a player, a reporter, and a tape recorder, these players have a multitude of ways to get their names or stories out. The reality is the reporters need the player because if they can't get big names to talk then they're useless, a players job doesn't depend on being able to get SAS or Skip to talk to them.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Listened to this today. It was a stupid comparison. Yeah Marshawn not talking to the media is going to turn these kids into rebels and insubordinates :rudy: :camby: He's a grown man and can do what he wants.

I watched the Skittles press conference spot promotion he did and thought it was brilliant. Shunning one press conference which they claim he is getting paid for as a part of his NFL obligations and participating in one that pays him for giving his answers

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my nikka, use logic .If these cats dont want to adhere to the collective bargaining agreement they should trying Boxing. It is what it is.. Is it corny? yes but they agreed to it.
But he is adhering to it..what's your point

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
The point he was trying to make is that people look up to him because he's a great player, SAS was trying to say if you instill the idea into the youth that it's cool to be a rebel and to go against society and rules it will set you up for failure if you don't already have an establishment under you. Lynch is doing all this rule bending while being secure in life, most young people will not realize this.

my nikka, use logic .If these cats dont want to adhere to the collective bargaining agreement they should trying Boxing. It is what it is.. Is it corny? yes but they agreed to it.

:snoop: that shyt yall just said is absolutely ridiculous
the NFL should have just let marshawn live & fined him a total 10k for SB week
its not that serious ... SAS, jemel hill & whoever are playing themselves -just like goodell

the best sport talk host said this afternoon 'the NFL is just embarrassing themselves with this marshawn shyt ... cause damn near every non-sport / non-football show has mocked them