Can we stop repeating the lie that 50% of all marriages end in divorce?

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Statistics can be distorted to show any thing that you want them to show.

For example, I can easily use that same data to show that the divorce rate is 50% in people who marry in their 20s.

I can also say that the divorce rate of people who get married in their 40s are 12%.

Let's stop worrying about statistics, it's all probability.

any econometrician worth his salt knows that if you torture the data long enough it will tell you what you want to here ............thats why relying on model and statistical data is never enough

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
you can all argue till kingdom come but it all boils down to one thing:

if you care about your money and dont want to waste it or an undeserving woman, dont get married. and if u must marry, marry someone who wont need your sh1t.

end of story.

Real shyt. Yesterday, my fiancee told me that if we were to divorce (without kids), she would not want/ask for alimony. Made a nikka:to:. She could have been:lolbron: as she left the room though.:yeshrug:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The biggest problem with marriage is the idea that people think that u MUST get married. There is this certain level of social pressure associated with getting married. I personally don't think that marriage validates a person.some people get married for all the wrong reasons (maybe they had a kid unexpectedly,or they have been together for a long time and figure they might as well do it, or I kno of cases where a guy pops the question on a chick in front of their family and the chick just felt obligated to say yes) I think that marriage isn't for everybody, obviosly because men and wemon cheat like crazy when married. So many people regret getting married. They fall out of love with their spouse and become disinterested. My point is that people shouldn't get too caught up on some fairy tale marriage idea, because for the most part that is not the case. When dudes are payin millions in alimony and the wife takes half and they are sittin in court, nikkaz ask themselves "why the hell did I marry this broad"

• Dap
Reactions: I'z