Can we stop pretending that fabolous is a good dresser

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He kinda has to dress like that if he want's to continue dressing in streetwear and remain relevant. Otherwise he'd look like a pedo. Either go wild with it like a psuedo fashion mogul, or start dressing like a grownup, rocking suits or sweater vests and slacks type shyt.

basically his options are this
SW286_black_model_front.jpg

Or this
BbAlYD3CEAAmn0d.jpg

but he decided to say fukk em both and went in the fashionista direction instead.
So expect to see him rocking shyt like this.
russell-westbrook-of-the-washington-wizards-arrives-prior-to-a-game-picture-id1230283068

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
This isn’t directly towards the OP but I always notice the main dudes who say other men can’t dress can’t dress themselves.

If fabulous pulled up in a club with half of y’all let’s not act like the ladies would be more impressed by y’all wardrobe.

Y’all did the same thing with Young Dolph. Young dolph is a fly dude and I’ve seen dudes on here say he dress like a clown

:yeshrug:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
He kinda has to dress like that if he want's to continue dressing in streetwear and remain relevant. Otherwise he'd look like a pedo. Either go wild with it like a psuedo fashion mogul, or start dressing like a grownup, rocking suits or sweater vests and slacks type shyt.

Or this
BbAlYD3CEAAmn0d.jpg

but he decided to say fukk em both and went in the fashionista direction instead.
russell-westbrook-of-the-washington-wizards-arrives-prior-to-a-game-picture-id1230283068

And this is exactly why Fab is a fly dude. Imagine someone dressed like any of these dudes in these pictures having the audacity to question fab

:mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
And this is exactly why Fab is a fly dude. Imagine someone dressed like any of these dudes in these pictures having the audacity to question fab

:mjlol:
Meanwhile the rest of us dress like celebrity's at basketball games when they try to look incognito thinking we on point fashion wise. myself included.
984740536785591fc1d0f86749d21684.jpg

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

Or this
BbAlYD3CEAAmn0d.jpg

How about a basic black or white tee with jeans and some decent shoes. Why older dudes always got to go to these different extremes? Lol. Dress like you’re working at Office Depot or like some high school kid. Fabs fit is super try hard but maybe it would be better with not as loud colors. I don’t know. I’m glad I found a good lane to get into as far as dressing now that I’m older. I don’t get any complaints either.

Last edited: