Can we request new Coli features?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:what:
That was mean? Oh, I didnt know you talk about simping women I had you on ignore up until a few weeks ago, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Lol

I simped damn near every female on here. lol It's okay though. I understand. If all you have to go by is my screen name I could see how you'd think I was female. I hate this name and I didn't even come up with it. I'm sorry.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas

Aside from my voice sounding like Janet Jackson and Rihanna chopped and screwed :dead: I think I've proved I'm a man by now.

That's not why I thought you were a woman....it's your way of typing, the GIFs you use, the smileys....etc......

Might not make sense but I just don't see any other dude doing the shyt you do......shyt is just female like...

And why you use Sierra Mist? You like the soda that much....

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
The ignore feature to make the ignored users thread titles invisible on the main page too

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
That's not why I thought you were a woman....it's your way of typing, the GIFs you use, the smileys....etc......

Might not make sense but I just don't see any other dude doing the shyt you do......shyt is just female like...

And why you use Sierra Mist? You like the soda that much....

I'm sorry. I only did the gifs thing because people were calling me feminine. Aside from the smileys and gifs my typing isn't even close to feminine. How the hell can words be feminine? I didn't come up with the name Sierra Mist. It was someone else's idea and I've been trying to change it but they never let me. I'm sorry!

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

I simped damn near every female on here. lol It's okay though. I understand. If all you have to go by is my screen name I could see how you'd think I was female. I hate this name and I didn't even come up with it. I'm sorry.

Not to pile on but I thought the same when I started posting regularly.

I thought you and DarlingNikki were the same person. Not because of that whole conspiracy thing but because I think you two had the same avi at that time and it just confused me.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Not to pile on but I thought the same when I started posting regularly.

I thought you and DarlingNikki were the same person. Not because of that whole conspiracy thing but because I think you two had the same avi at that time and it just confused me.

lol I remember that. Yeah MiKki had the puters putin back in the days. :whew: My bad homie.