Can we just talk about Loki's greatness?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Tom HIddleston killed that role.

Makes me want to read comics and shyt

I need that Loki solo movie :ohlawd:
Hes vile. Up there with Red Skull

As Loki matured into a young man, his antics became more and more pronounced, until Odin finally sent him to jail to learn from his actions. Fed up with Asgard, Loki used his magic to escape his cell, and eventually met Eldred the sorcerer, who increased his training in the black arts. Finally, Loki confronted the 1000-foot tall fire demon Surtur, enemy of the gods from the one of the nine realms of Asgard called Muspelheim, and offered him Eldred’s soul in exchange for power. Surtur accepted, and Loki assumed ownership of Eldred’s lands and minions. His foray into the black arts earned him the title of “god of evil” among the Asgardians, and he forged alliances with many of the realm’s enemies. Loki mated with the goddess Angerboda, who bore him the monstrous offspring Jormungand (the Midgard Serpent) and the Fenris Wolf, as well as Hela, the goddess of death. Loki also tricked the goddess Sigyn into marrying him by posing as her true love, Theoric.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/universe/Loki#ixzz2l8Iru365

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Hes vile. Up there with Red Skull

As Loki matured into a young man, his antics became more and more pronounced, until Odin finally sent him to jail to learn from his actions. Fed up with Asgard, Loki used his magic to escape his cell, and eventually met Eldred the sorcerer, who increased his training in the black arts. Finally, Loki confronted the 1000-foot tall fire demon Surtur, enemy of the gods from the one of the nine realms of Asgard called Muspelheim, and offered him Eldred’s soul in exchange for power. Surtur accepted, and Loki assumed ownership of Eldred’s lands and minions. His foray into the black arts earned him the title of “god of evil” among the Asgardians, and he forged alliances with many of the realm’s enemies. Loki mated with the goddess Angerboda, who bore him the monstrous offspring Jormungand (the Midgard Serpent) and the Fenris Wolf, as well as Hela, the goddess of death. Loki also tricked the goddess Sigyn into marrying him by posing as her true love, Theoric.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/universe/Loki#ixzz2l8Iru365
cot damn :wow:

Thor 3 is gonna be :whew:

Thor just keeps giving Loki chances, too :laugh:

Loki better play a major role in Avengers 2....that nikka had everyone shook in Thor 2 though LMAO

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
cot damn :wow:

Thor 3 is gonna be :whew:

Thor just keeps giving Loki chances, too :laugh:

Loki better play a major role in Avengers 2....that nikka had everyone shook in Thor 2 though LMAO

Last I heard he ain't gonna be in "Avengers 2". He got asked that a few days ago and he was like :manny: "I doubt Loki is in it".

Ultron is more than enough for them, though.

Fred.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Last I heard he ain't gonna be in "Avengers 2". He got asked that a few days ago and he was like :manny: "I doubt Loki is in it".

Ultron is more than enough for them, though.

Fred.
Noooooo :sadcam:

who is Ultron?

I thought Thanos was gonna be in it?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Ultron is like the terminator on steroids....The Avengers never really beat him either, because he always comes back, only stronger than before.

ultron.jpg

:ohhh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Noooooo :sadcam:

who is Ultron?

I thought Thanos was gonna be in it?

Ultron is the villain for "Avengers 2":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Avengers:_Age_of_Ultron

The visual appearance and powers of the character have varied, but common powers include superhuman levels of strength, speed, stamina, durability, and reflexes; flight at subsonic speeds; and various offensive weapons such as concussive blasts of energy fired from its optical sensors and hands, and an "encephalo-ray", which places victims into a deathlike coma. The latter ray also allows Ultron to mesmerize and mind-control victims, or implant subliminal hypnotic commands within their minds to be enacted at a later time. Ultron also has the ability to convert electromagnetic radiation into electrical energy for use or storage. Ultron has a genius intellect, a capacity for creative intelligence and self-repair, superhuman cybernetic analytical capabilities, and the ability to process information and make calculations with superhuman speed and accuracy. The character is an expert roboticist and strategist.

Ultron's outer armor is usually composed of primarily adamantium, which is almost completely impervious to damage. Most Ultron units are powered by a small internal nuclear furnace and incorporate a "program transmitter" which can beam part or all of Ultron's memory/personality system into other computer systems or duplicate robotic bodies. Ultron can also control other machines remotely. Ultron has occasionally reformed itself with a humanoid appearance above the waist and the appearance of a complex machine, including tractor beam apparatus for flight, below the waist. A later Ultron model developed hive-mind technology, allowing it to animate and control hundreds of other Ultron bodies simultaneously, although only the 'prime' Ultron was composed of adamantium while others were made of steel or secondary adamantium due to the lack of resources to give all the Ultrons adamantium bodies. Ultron also uses an internal molecular rearranger that renders the adamantium components of its workings more malleable and so have the ability to restructure his physical form.

As far as Thanos, he would beat the shyt out of The Avengers man. They need to get their weight up. He's in love with Death, who is a woman in the Marvel comics, so he wiped out half the life in the universe to impress her. He's no joke, they gotta build up to him.

The movies leading up to "Avengers 3" will be about Thanos trying to collect the Gems to power the Infinity Gauntlet, which is his main weapon:

250px-Infinity_Gauntlet_1.jpg

The Gems:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity_Gems#Description

Soul Gem: Allows the user to steal, control, manipulate and alter souls, living or dead, and is the gateway to an idyllic pocket universe. The Soul Gem is sentient and has a hunger for souls.

Time Gem: Allows the user total control over the past, present and future. Allows time travel, can age and de-age beings and also be used as a weapon by trapping enemies or entire universes in unending loops of time. Also at full potential grants Omniscience.

Space Gem: Allows the user to exist in any or all locations, move any object anywhere throughout reality and warp or rearrange space. At full potential it grants Omnipresence.

Mind Gem: Allows the user to greatly strengthen and enhance mental and psionic power and access the thoughts and dreams of other beings. Backed by the Power Gem, the Mind Gem can access all minds in existence simultaneously. When searching for it, the Illuminati apparently discovered that the Mind Gem was the personification of the universal subconscious.

Reality Gem: Allows the user to fulfill wishes, even if the wish is in direct contradiction with scientific laws.

Power Gem: Accesses all power and energy that ever has or will exist, and can boost the other gems' effects. Allows the user to duplicate almost any physical superhuman ability and grants Omnipotence.

Fred.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Ultron is the villain for "Avengers 2":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Avengers:_Age_of_Ultron

As far as Thanos, he would beat the shyt out of "The Avengers" man. They need to get their weight up. He's in love with Death, who is a woman in the Marvel comics, so he wiped out half the life in the universe to impress her. He's no joke, they gotta build up to him.

The movies leading up to "Avengers 3" will be about Thanos trying to collect the Gems to power the Infinity Gauntlet, which is his main weapon:

250px-Infinity_Gauntlet_1.jpg

The Gems:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity_Gems#Description

Fred.

Thanks. Now I understand more of the movie.

So the Aether and Tesseract are two of the gems? :ohhh:

This is my reaction to what's to come in movie form :banderas:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thanks. Now I understand more of the movie.

So the Aether and Tesseract are two of the gems? :ohhh:

Yeah. There's a fukk ton of comics dealing with Thanos and his Gauntlet so they have to stream line the story, cut things out, and make it fit into a few movies. I think they're doing a good job so far though. :obama:

"Guardians of the Galaxy" will be the first Marvel movie to feature Thanos.

gaurdians-of-the-galaxy-large.jpg

Zoe Saldana :noah:is playing Gamora, Thanos' daughter:

Gamora-Zoe-Saldana.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_(film)

Fred.