can we have a serious discussion about Lil Baby?

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
He ok

He has one great song which is Drip Too Hard. That hook is the only truly memorable thing he has done

He not terrible but he doesnt stand out to me at all and he does sound like a more straightforward Thugger....ppl arent making it up...he just doesnt do all the weird voices Thug does

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
If coli old heads think breh sound like Thug they gon roll over in they grave when they hear Gunna :lolbron:

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
If coli old heads think breh sound like Thug they gon roll over in they grave when they hear Gunna :lolbron:

I first heard Gunna on that Floyd Mayweather track. Thought he was cool. Haven’t been that impressed by him since. Lil Baby passed him up, and I just think Lil Baby is okay

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
His first mixtape was insane. The other two were terrible. The last one he just dropped was God awful.

This.

There is nuffin there to hold your attention from song to song as a rap listener. As he has no upside lyrically and is also outdated technical skill wise as well. That is the issue with all the music now. They have no actual real talent as real emcees. These nikkaz are church singers, not emcees.

Art Barr