Can we have a non-Trump anti-illegal immigrant discussion? Why shouldn't Mexico pay for the wall?

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
If America wants to build some shytty wall then more power to them it's their country:pachaha:

But why should Mexico pay for it? :what:
It's YOUR wall that YOU want so you pay for it.

Americans rubber stamp their countries atrocious imperialistic policies. They would reinstitute slavery and indentured servitude if allowed.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You didn't answer my question. I'm pro-borders but how in the world do we get Mexico to pay for it?
I do not know.

But I don't think people should disagree with me on:

1. Mexico has abused the united states' immigration policy

2. Mexico has no desire to limit the migration of mexicans into the united states

3. ultimate options to limit illegal migration need to be on the table.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
You sound like Goebbels.
The irony being that Goebbels would see him as a "subhuman ape".

You'd think by now OP would be normal and not a cringey weirdo anymore. He's antitrump and trump is the only candidate that wants this, so what's the point of discussing something that will never happen. HRC is 100% going to win, then this won't be brought up again. Autistics do the same thing over and over again without capacity to adapt. That's exactly how OP is.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The irony being that Goebbels would see him as a "subhuman ape".

You'd think by now OP would be normal and not a cringey weirdo anymore. He's antitrump and trump is the only candidate that wants this, so what's the point of discussing something that will never happen. HRC is 100% going to win, then this won't be brought up again. Autistics do the same thing over and over again without capacity to adapt. That's exactly how OP is.
Whats wrong with HRC protecting labor markets?

The left has completely fukked this issue up.