can we get more pics of thoushallhustle

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Damn yall won't let ole girl breathe. Yall act like yall never seen a fine women before

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin

think about all the factors involved

you are stranded in some desert hell, risking your life everyday for the country that these hoes is living in, and all you want at the end of the day to make your stay a little better is some pics of some girl poppin that p*ssy

that already sounds valiant as fukk to a chick if she's even slightly patriotic.

What's snappin a few flicks/videos for a nikka "defending" your country? She just doin her part

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
is it awkward the first time u meet up?

did you crack sohh/coli jokes or reference the forum at all?

i'd imagine if i met a broad off here the topic of conversation would be based off the website

"haha so yeah... u see that new havoc thread? :lolbron:"

:russ:

I'd imagine that you would have already discussed other things, via pm / IM / text or calling. :yeshrug:

I wouldn't imagine a woman on here would meet you before having a few convos with you on the phone. :pachaha:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
is it awkward the first time u meet up?

did you crack sohh/coli jokes or reference the forum at all?

i'd imagine if i met a broad off here the topic of conversation would be based off the website

"haha so yeah... u see that new havoc thread? :lolbron:"

no because we communicated on the phone all the time

they knew about my life and i knew about theirs

I'm still cool with all except one

and if she ever come on here and pop shyt:youngsabo: I got pictures

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA

I'd imagine that you would have already discussed other things, via pm / IM / text or calling. :yeshrug:

I wouldn't imagine a woman on here would meet you before having a few convos with you on the phone. :pachaha:

true, true. didn't think of that.

still tho, when conversation gets awkward, i bet someone gonna bring up the forums :pachaha:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

Nah, but real shyt. nikkas need to chill on this thoushallhustle shyt.

Give her time to relax. Begging won't get you shyt.

The first title was the best. :ld:

i dont know why they so thirst anyway. It's the internet yo. Naked pics of females are a google search away.

I just enjoy the fukkery that comes with these topics :lolbron:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
think about all the factors involved

you are stranded in some desert hell, risking your life everyday for the country that these hoes is living in, and all you want at the end of the day to make your stay a little better is some pics of some girl poppin that p*ssy

that already sounds valiant as fukk to a chick if she's even slightly patriotic.

What's snappin a few flicks/videos for a nikka "defending" your country? She just doin her part

this man knows what's up....i still got a flash drive with about 10 gigs of pix from hoes when i was deployed....during hard times, whip that thang out (:ohhh: don't even ask me how) and commence to fapping :bryan: