Can we get an Official Dragon Ball Z thread

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Lol @ grown men here getting so giddy over an overrated cartoon anime.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love DBZ threads :mjpls:

The series is obviously a classic, but didnt quite reach it's full potential; it became a bit stale and predictable. That Buu saga was just :facepalm:. When a being can just constantly keep regenerating itself.... that get's old after awhile.
They underutilized certain characters, mainly Vegeta and Brolly(I'd throw Piccolo in, but he got some shine during Dragonball). Vegeta should've had at least one epic win by himself. And Brolly should've had his own arc.... in fact they could've found a way to incorporate him into the Buu Saga. Have Brolly coincidently come to Earth looking for "Kakarrot" while Buu's reeking havoc. Have Brolly and Buu have an epic global fight that eventually kills most of the people on Earth while the Z fighters look on like :mindblown: Brolly turns into his ape form and beats Buu, and the Z fighters are like :blessed:. But then they realize that Brolly really came there to kill Goku:damn: and let the fukkery ensue. Goku vs. Brolly, Gotenks vs. Brolly, Mystic Gohan vs. Brolly, Vegitto vs. Brolly... etc. :wow: Have Brolly blow up the Earth and all that shyt. And finally kill Brolly with Vegeta's Final Flash, Goku's Spirt Bomb, and a Kamahamaha from Gohan all hitting that nikka at once. I'm sure the creators could write it better than me, but the series was mainly centered on the power of the Sayains, and an epic battle with the 4 strongest Sayains in history would've wrapped up the series nicely IMO :manny: Buu was lacking as a villain because he really didn't have any purpose; no agenda. Brolly's lifelong hate for Goku and his desire to destroy everything Goku held dear would give him more depth as a villain and allow a better storyline to flow IMO.

:sitdown: none of that shiit wouldve been tight, adding Broly to the Buu saga wouldve been over the top stupidness

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:krs::laff:

I fought Perfect Cell in a dream like 10 years ago and dude was tough as fukk. Like I'd punch dude in the face and he'd just be like :jawalrus: "I almost felt that one." Dude's swagger was off the charts. I remember this nikka could throw energy blasts but I couldn't :sadcam:. I held my own, but woke up before the fight was resolved.

:gladbron: I had a dream sort of like that I was playing tag with friends in the neighborhood, I hid under a jeep and then while I hiding someone picked up the jeep, it was Broly :sadcam:, I tried to run away we walk so slow but he take bigs steps with that stupid smile of his, he never got me though :pachaha:.

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
OH shyt SON!!!!

7997_434703479950462_92238996_n.jpg

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Go head and rename this thread breh.

oh and check out the saiyanlegendtv channel on youtube brehs. I been :eat:good off of that

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The buu sage was fine to me.....When Goku turned into a kid I stopped watching it. My son kept watching it so I would pick up bits and pieces.

Jesus christ breh.......GT wasn't canon :snoop:

anyway this thread is a good idea we definitely need an official thread

The 10 year anniversary of when DBZ ended in America(May 2003) is coming up next month........

Mods can we make this the official thread

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ grown men here getting so giddy over an overrated cartoon anime.

Do you watch any anime? I know the answer already

The whole overuse of the word "overrated" in any and every aspect of life is getting out of hand and annoying. It was a dark day when people learned the word "overrated"

Why do grown men get "giddy" over old school American cartoons when sitting down reminiscing? ........Nope........you can't come up with a response to that. There is no excuse. U lost breh

@RugbyMan lol :pachaha: I remember a thread on :hamster: talking about Perfect Cell's swag and his voice.........how quotable the dude was

When you mentioned those dreams u had it .........it reminded me of a clip I just watched of Piccolo in the hyperbolic time chamber having Perfect Cell pop up in some mirror or something............ "Hey Piccolo........growing a little weary already?" .....

Piccolo makes a copy of himself and then starts fighting his clone instead of Cell himself :dead:

As for the Buu saga yeah there were some flaws but I think people are overexagerrating.........I think we can all agree though that the last episode 276 was very very good especially how they capped off with the ending music..........

But if I was Toriyama I would take advantage of the whole "Bills going to sleep for 3 years" and create a "Lost Decade" spinoff that covers everything before Uub shows up at the tournament..........

Have a "Gods Saga" that covers the 3 years before Bills wakes up again....that shows other Gods besides Bills and Whis

Have Launch finally return after being missing for an entire saga..........in some way make her have her blonde haired "BOnnie" be her permanent look instead of the lame blue one..........

Have Android 17 show back up and have a Bonnie/Clyde style of relationship with. Launch

A Reunion episode with King Vegeta and Bardock meeting their sons and grandsons

Have Pikkon finally meet the "Piccolo" that Goku told him about and have Piccolo defeat. Pikkon in an epic battle to finally bring him back with a great win so he doesn't seem like the Babysitter anymore......

They showed promise before the Buu saga when we saw the whole Great Saiyaman thing and Gohan in High school and playing baseball..........

Show the adventures of Gohan and Videl's Junior and Senior Year and how he got in Videl's guts on prom night :shaq:

For all the almost sexual moments of master Roshi........and the mature content.....dbz is one of the few mature animes that didn't go deeper into sex.....

Have Yamcha get a job as a baseball player again

Make Master Roshi the School Janitor at Gohan and Videl's high school

Last edited by a moderator:

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't understand why so many nikkas ride so hard for Vegeta. :aicmon:
:beli:
DBZ may have been trash without Vegeta. He was unpredictable and gave no fukks when it came to attaining power and reaching his agenda. Toriyama stayed trying to shyt on Vegeta, but he still had some moments to shine (although he never got a W against a big time villain). Vegeta was a complex character that had good and bad qualities just like most people. He could either be the protagonist or antagonist depending upon the situation. Toriyama tried to shove the pureness of Goku and Gohan down our throats as if they're the standard of how people should be, when in reality, a guy like Vegeta is far more relatable and applicable to the real world.
Characters that walk that line between good and evil (Sesshomaru in Inuyasha, Saito Hajime in Rurouni Kenshin etc.) are usually the most interesting ones IMO.

machine01

Rookie
Daps
:beli:
DBZ may have been trash without Vegeta. He was unpredictable and gave no fukks when it came to attaining power and reaching his agenda. Toriyama stayed trying to shyt on Vegeta, but he still had some moments to shine (although he never got a W against a big time villain). Vegeta was a complex character that had good and bad qualities just like most people. He could either be the protagonist or antagonist depending upon the situation. Toriyama tried to shove the pureness of Goku and Gohan down our throats as if they're the standard of how people should be, when in reality, a guy like Vegeta is far more relatable and applicable to the real world.
Characters that walk that line between good and evil (Sesshomaru in Inuyasha, Saito Hajime in Rurouni Kenshin etc.) are usually the most interesting ones IMO.

That last line is chuuch, tho. :lawd:

Saito = :boss:

Sesshomaru = :king: