BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:ohlawd:

My favorite show of ALL time, above ed edd n eddy and Martin.

I think the first episode i seen, they was on namek.

I remember first seeing the broly movie :ohmy:

Piccolo was a black man:jawalrus:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Mystic Gohan

suppose to be strongest non fused character at the end of the show

creator was like fukk it since yall didnt want gohan as the main hero

i'll have goku beat buu but have gohan stronger than him and die by accident due to goku dropping him before the planet blew up so he cant beat kid buu's ass to a pulp

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love DBZ but can't stand what they did during the Buu saga. First of all, they made the show too Sayin centric. My favorite character was Piccolo and he was reduced to just being an observer. It was basically each of the Sayin's taking a shot at Buu. Shoulda kept nikkas like Piccolo, Krillin, and Tien relevant. The thing that made the Freeza and Cell sage special was the fact all the good guys contributed in some way. Krillin fought the Ginyu Force. Tien fought Cell. And Piccolo fought everyone in every sage till Buu.

I also couldn't stand the SSJ3 look. shyt was wack. WTF was up with that neaderthal brow ridge they put on goku. Next, all the fusing shyt was wack. At a certain point they gotta remember that its Goku and Vegeta's characters that made the show special not some new amalgamation of them. And finally, they shoulda had Mystic Gohan defeat Buu rather than Goku. Goku was the shyt but they shoulda made the transition to Gohan.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I love DBZ but can't stand what they did during the Buu saga. First of all, they made the show too Sayin centric. My favorite character was Piccolo and he was reduced to just being an observer. It was basically each of the Sayin's taking a shot at Buu. Shoulda kept nikkas like Piccolo, Krillin, and Tien relevant. The thing that made the Freeza and Cell sage special was the fact all the good guys contributed in some way. Krillin fought the Ginyu Force. Tien fought Cell. And Piccolo fought everyone in every sage till Buu.

I also couldn't stand the SSJ3 look. shyt was wack. WTF was up with that neaderthal brow ridge they put on goku. Next, all the fusing shyt was wack. At a certain point they gotta remember that its Goku and Vegeta's characters that made the show special not some new amalgamation of them. And finally, they shoulda had Mystic Gohan defeat Buu rather than Goku. Goku was the shyt but they shoulda made the transition to Gohan.

fans didnt want it they wanted goku while he wanted gohan so he gave in to the fans pretty much :smh:

thats reason y he made mystic the strongest

goku beat buu in to satisfy the fans

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Yeah, I remember reading that fans (I assume of the manga) were upset that SSJ2 Gohan was the one to defeat Cell.

Dumb asses :smh:

My first episode of DBZ was also when they were in Namek. I remember Goku was training in that spaceship with the gravity turned up. Hit himself with a ki blast. My family was in the middle of moving across the country, so I was watching it in a hotel room. Then, when we finally got to Texas, it was DBZ after school every day.

The anger I would feel when they'd reset back to the beginning of the series :ohlawd:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I remember reading that fans (I assume of the manga) were upset that SSJ2 Gohan was the one to defeat Cell.

Dumb asses :smh:

My first episode of DBZ was also when they were in Namek. I remember Goku was training in that spaceship with the gravity turned up. Hit himself with a ki blast. My family was in the middle of moving across the country, so I was watching it in a hotel room. Then, when we finally got to Texas, it was DBZ after school every day.

The anger I would feel when they'd reset back to the beginning of the series :ohlawd:

I hate when showed one new episode and then reset back to episode 1 and then cycle and add one new episode then rinse and repeat :mindblown:. I remembered when I started watching thought Yamaha and goku were brothers. :skip:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I hate when showed one new episode and then reset back to episode 1 and then cycle and add one new episode then rinse and repeat :mindblown:. I remembered when I started watching thought Yamaha and goku were brothers. :skip:

I use to be so :fire: when Cartoon network would do that crap. I remember they kept playing up to the ginyu force and then would reset.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I use to be so :fire: when Cartoon network would do that crap. I remember they kept playing up to the ginyu force and then would reset.

Do you know how many time Cartoon network reset the show??? :snoop:

They use to stop right before Goku got to Namek/krillin, vegeta and gohan vs Ginyu force.

When they announced new episodes on cartoon network nikkas at school was :gladbron::gladbron:

CN is the reason why a lot of nikkas read Naruto now I bet. Resetting right in the thick of the chuunin exam. :snoop:

Had me like, no nikka! IEnough of this shyt.

From that day forth Ive been reading the manga. :heh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Do you know how many time Cartoon network reset the show??? :snoop:

They use to stop right before Goku got to Namek/krillin, vegeta and gohan vs Ginyu force.

When they announced new episodes on cartoon network nikkas at school was :gladbron::gladbron:

CN is the reason why a lot of nikkas read Naruto now I bet. Resetting right in the thick of the chuunin exam. :snoop:

Had me like, no nikka! IEnough of this shyt.

From that day forth Ive been reading the manga. :heh:

and thats the reason y when dbz would reset i started to watch that shyt on the spanish channel even though i didnt understand it

that shyt WAS UNCUT :win: thank god for being so close to mexico for me :laff:

i would see the newer eps while the US be all behind and shyt
i remember when cn reset i was pissed so i went to the flea market with my mom every sunday as usual and these fools had like cell and im like WHO THE fukk IS THIS nikka

talking bout on the poster with all the ssj's sayin u cant run or hide cuz once cells has u in his grasp its over

i was like :whew: asked my class mate bout it he said just turn to the spanish channel they way ahead of the states and i saw that and it felt like CHRISTMAS TO ME

:blessed: the flea market for spoiling it for me and also importing them dbz games from japan

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
just gonna say, I wish the would have left Goku dead for longer and let Gohan get some shine.

they could have had a smaller time skip and have Goten and Trunks roll with him on adventures and have Gohan meet Videl earlier than when he went to high school. Could have been his own Bulma. This way Goten and Trunks could have turned SS in a more "realistic" way.

I still loved the show tho.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
and thats the reason y when dbz would reset i started to watch that shyt on the spanish channel even though i didnt understand it

that shyt WAS UNCUT :win: thank god for being so close to mexico for me :laff:

i would see the newer eps while the US be all behind and shyt
i remember when cn reset i was pissed so i went to the flea market with my mom every sunday as usual and these fools had like cell and im like WHO THE fukk IS THIS nikka

talking bout on the poster with all the ssj's sayin u cant run or hide cuz once cells has u in his grasp its over

i was like :whew: asked my class mate bout it he said just turn to the spanish channel they way ahead of the states and i saw that and it felt like CHRISTMAS TO ME

:blessed: the flea market for spoiling it for me and also importing them dbz games from japan

lol....yeah everybody kept telling me watch it on the Spanish channel..But I could never catch it.

no p2p software( or at least I could never find any esp + being on a 56K modem didn't help) and youtube really wasn't that popular back then or if they even existed. :(

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
just gonna say, I wish the would have left Goku dead for longer and let Gohan get some shine.

they could have had a smaller time skip and have Goten and Trunks roll with him on adventures and have Gohan meet Videl earlier than when he went to high school. Could have been his own Bulma. This way Goten and Trunks could have turned SS in a more "realistic" way.

I still loved the show tho.

The buu sage was fine to me.....When Goku turned into a kid I stopped watching it. My son kept watching it so I would pick up bits and pieces.