Can we get a new Mod for this section? (Let the people decide)

Is Liquid an adequate Mod?

• Total voters

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Or if the Mod in question would like to start being a transparent mod, while doing his job unbiasedly
Is that too much to ask for?
I usually don't call for peoples heads, but the issue is this Mod is the cause for all the fukkery around here.
What am I talking about? Lets take a look...

I read it. Did you?

Could you point out what I'm missing? We're here for discussion right?
For those unaware, this is a message board, a Forum. We discuss topics, we fukk around :hula:
But at the end of the day, its a message board. Here he politely ask "could you point out what I'm missing? We are here for discussion right"
Its sad he would even have to word it that way, but when people are acting irrational you gotta talk that way
His reply?
All I had to read was the url to realize what you did.

Just stop it breh, you don't know what you are talking about...ONCE AGAIN.
Now I understand this one piece of evidence isn't enough to convict. Thats why I have a trunk filled with more evidence :gladbron:
But I'm not even trying to indict this dude, I just want this place to one day be a regular spot where we can all discuss videogaming without the fanboys taking over.
Which is impossible right now because the Mod in charge is one of them :whew:

Discuss...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
so i have to choose if it's OK to be bias, or if he's unbiased...

poll fail
Well if you choose its OK to be biased, we know what your really saying bruh :shaq2:

With that said, I nominate Daze23 to be replacement mod :leon:
As much as I know I'd do a wonderful fantastic job, thats not a spot this place would want me in imo
You on the otherhand, you remind me of a mid 2000's Kodie before he got kicked out the group
(he's old eddie cain status these days :to: )
You have your preferences, but you don't STAN a side illogically (at least not on purpose very often)

I mean, who else even fits that type of criteria. A person who post often, but doesn't really have an affiliation with PC/XB/PS. Like, your not a known Xbot/3cept and while I think you prefer PC, that doesn't make you a clueless know it all aka the average PC gamer on this board.

:salute: