Can we Get a Cac00n Assessment for reasonable_doubter- numerous posts that scream out MJPLS

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Is it though?

It's one thing to observe that an unfortunate portion of the black population may not have had very good parental and particularly patriarchal support in their upbringing.

It's quite another to tie this into every discussion, to use it as an explanation for everything, effectively finding excuses to bring this "statistic" up.

I’m not okaying it by any means, I’m simply saying that it is a reach to use those comments as evidence he is a cac. I think, contrarily, that it’s quite obvious that he’s black. And I think it’s obvious by how deeply the state of black male affairs bother him. He brings it up ad nauseum. It all bothers me too, but it doesn’t drive me to spew that type of anti-Black male vitriol that he does. But to that reality - he’s not me and I’m not him. And, bottom line, he definitely doesn’t sound like a “cac”. The thread is a reach.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I’m not okaying it by any means, I’m simply saying that it is a reach to use those comments as evidence he is a cac. I think, contrarily, that it’s quite obvious that he’s black. And I think it’s obvious by how deeply the state of black male affairs bother him. He brings it up ad nauseum. It all bothers me too, but it doesn’t drive me to spew that type of anti-Black male vitriol that he does. But to that reality - he’s not me and I’m not him. And, bottom line, he definitely doesn’t sound like a “cac”. The thread is a reach.
This honestly sounds like you're contradicting yourself. If the 'state of affairs' bothers him so much, then why keep pointing out issues on repeat (as you say- ad nauseum) that are not beneficial or solution-oriented. Never understand how people rehash and repeat the same narratives over and over again, unless they want people to feel how they feel which leads to more division and dissension. Keep repeating the same false portrayals and exaggeration to get in people's heads .. then what? What positive attributes has he stated - does anyone have those quotes from him?

He meets all the points on this list - that is whitethink.
Media Portrayals and Black Male Outcomes

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
That is a problem. If you don't think making generalizations of that nature about black men as a whole and assigning racial stereotypes along with inaccurate assumptions based on opinion. Nothing to back up the information; statements that are equivalent to racist propaganda - then you need to reevaluate your own background. That is THE definition of cac talk. But you are suspect yourself anyway, so it's not surprising that you would have that position.

Was he making generalizations about black men? It seems like he was talking about black men growing up in dsyfunctional single parent homes.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All I can say is that if you have a pattern where a person constantly feels the need to be in a certain frame of mind where they - 1) Distort facts 2)Emphasize the negative associations 3)Limit positive activity and contributions 4)purposely leaving out information or reinforcing known stereotypes in their rhetoric while not addressing the racial socio-economic disparities and other factors; it's a problem. Never any valuable information to back up what they say.

"Research into stereotype threat usually involves giving people measurable tasks, while at the same time subtly reminding them of the stereotypes that might apply to them" Basic - if you constantly remind people of their so-called limitations, then ultimately you're trying to reduce them as people. Cac shyt. "Black males are aware of stereotypes that peg them as unintelligent or under-achieving, and they consistently suffer from the self-handicapping that results from stereotype threat in contexts such as financial, social,other opportunities and important benefits"
tl/dr - if you keep telling black men (and women) that they aren't shyt, then your purpose is to undermine or marginalize

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
This honestly sounds like you're contradicting yourself. If the 'state of affairs' bothers him so much, then why keep pointing out issues on repeat (as you say- ad nauseum) that are not beneficial or solution-oriented. Never understand how people rehash and repeat the same narratives over and over again, unless they want people to feel how they feel which leads to more division and dissension. Keep repeating the same false portrayals and exaggeration to get in people's heads .. then what? What positive attributes has he stated - does anyone have those quotes from him?

He meets all the points on this list - that is whitethink.
Media Portrayals and Black Male Outcomes

I don’t care what that part of my post “sounds like” to anyone’s personal interpretation. The point, is that this thread is a reach to accuse him of being some undercover white poster based off of those posts. OP needs to grow up and come up with something different to hash out his beefs with other posters, something besides reaching with rubber arms for faux outrage.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:patrice:The statement about the all boys school is true, though.
The Advantages of Boy Only Schooling
and this isn't common knowledge to you :comeon:. This has been reinforced time and time again - if you put black male students in the same school setting, along with black male teachers, they have increased performance and study habits across the board. White teachers consistently see black male students as more "aggressive" and are subject to harsher punishments. The issue is not the students bc they have the capability and motivation to learn in the right settings. Why blame black boys for issues beyond their control instead of reviewing the educational system that doesn't provide the right type of environment for them??

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Was he making generalizations about black men? It seems like he was talking about black men growing up in dsyfunctional single parent homes.

The way it's phrased he's generalizing that all/most black men are this way.

These statements:
Most black men have bad mother's
Black men (no qualifier) ruin their lives having kids to early.

Are different than :
"black men who have bad mother's..."
Or
"black men who have kids to early ruin their lives"

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don’t care what that part of my post “sounds like” to anyone’s personal interpretation. The point, is that this thread is a reach to accuse him of being some undercover white poster based off of those posts. OP needs to grow up and come up with something different to hash out his beefs with other posters, something besides reaching with rubber arms for faux outrage.
You can't be serious - this is what a majority of the posters in here who make threads do; the reason why fukkery related threads get hundred of replies vs real or impactful issues. Let's not act like "groupthink" is not an epidemic in here at times and people don't have agendas for other posters. I rarely see OP in those types of threads hyping up shyt or always up in the threads making false accusations about people like another repeat group of names tends to do. If OP has a claim then I don't see a problem with him speaking on it and let the ptb make their determination. People make accusations with less weight to back them up, come at a certain segment of the diaspora on some obvious troll shyt for crowd participation but this is the thread where you want to have some type of moral stance on...
:comeon::deadmanny:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
You can't be serious - this is what a majority of the posters in here who make threads do; the reason why fukkery related threads get hundred of replies vs real or impactful issues. Let's not act like "groupthink" is not an epidemic in here at times and people don't have agendas for other posters. I rarely see OP in those types of threads hyping up shyt. If OP has a claim then I don't see a problem with him speaking on it and let the ptb make their determination. People make accusations with less weight to back them up but this is the thread where you want to have some type of moral stance on...
:comeon:

I literally could give two sh*ts about anything you just typed, as it is entirely and completely IRRELEVANT to “...this thread is a reach thread because OP is trying to accuse another poster of being some undercover cac, based off the posts OP provided...”....and I wish I could knock you upside your big ass head for having me read your psychotic drivel.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Let's note that this posters continued absence seems like an admission of guilt :manny:

He watching registration right now to get a new handle like :unimpressed: