Can we Get a Cac00n Assessment for reasonable_doubter- numerous posts that scream out MJPLS

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
shyts disgustya, I never remember a time where this forum ran Ramp Int with Cacs

most black men have bad mothers....... they've been socialized to put up with their bullshxt though...

btw; all male schools = better black male students........... no fathers in the home and 90% female teachers equal what you have in this vid.......

products of broken households...

black male simps at it again.... you would think with the amount of black men in jail/prison bw would be spearheading getting their own men freed....... but they arent.......... says a lot...... good for Kim K.....

black men ruin their lives having kids too early......

I'm too old and dont have enough time to quote anymore :flabbynsick:

@Houston911 @hustlemania @Barnett114 @Dorian Breh

We need a Summer time Purge, too many slick talkers in here if you catch my drift :mjpls:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Thread is a reach, and I don’t even rock with @reasonable_doubter like that.

Is it though?

It's one thing to observe that an unfortunate portion of the black population may not have had very good parental and particularly patriarchal support in their upbringing.

It's quite another to tie this into every discussion, to use it as an explanation for everything, effectively finding excuses to bring this "statistic" up.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
That's not white boi talk tho :usure:

Some are, some aren't, it's still unnecessary, unproductive racial negativity for it's own sake either way

These quotes you could 100% imagine coming out of Ben Shapiro or Tucker Carlson mouth

"most black men have bad mothers......."
"products of broken households..."
"black men ruin their lives having kids too early......"

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
That's not white boi talk tho :usure:
full

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:skip:That's not cac talk. The majority of the coli probably agrees with this.
That is a problem. If you don't think making generalizations of that nature about black men as a whole and assigning racial stereotypes along with inaccurate assumptions based on opinion. Nothing to back up the information; statements that are equivalent to racist propaganda - then you need to reevaluate your own background. That is THE definition of cac talk. But you are suspect yourself anyway, so it's not surprising that you would have that position.

Last edited: