Can we ban men from the salon?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I don't have to be emotionally invested in shyt to call you a short ass, insecure bytch. That comes naturally. I saw your pic you lil hobbit, it's apparent you get no attention in real. I've been here long enough for the :umad: argument to be irrelevant.

bytch please.
Look at all these emotionally fueled words. You're drowning in your own emotion cursing like some one hurt you. It's ok. Let it out
:blessed:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
When women create threads in TLR you bytches cry and request they be moved to the salon. When women make posts you don't like you bytch about how they need to go to the salon. You nikkas are cornballs, TLR says ladies welcome yet you nikkas still requested a salon. Now that we have one and we post there and have our fun you nikkas come in the salon to bytch, complain, try and police our opinions, VOTE IN OUR RATE THIS GUY THREADS and act overall like sore bussy ass fukkboys.

There are literally men in the salon rate threads arguing with women about their preferences right now. @Critical Distance @SheWantTheD[/USER
] :mjpls: :wrist:

Since you cried about us having a Salon why don't we make it private so you fukkboys can keep you bitter and woman hating opinions in TLR? I'd appreciate some consideration to the question.

Let the women have their fun, these dudes on here:mjlol:

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Lol. Emotion? You were the emotional one because I called you shorty you little dikk please ho. fukk outta here, I can go all day. :beylol:
The insults are like food. You say one thing yet here you are...still whinning. :blessed: And I get the automatic responses so quick and so conscise. You act like you just bought stocks in me.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
The insults are like food. You say one thing yet here you are...still whinning. :blessed: And I get the automatic responses so quick and so conscise. You act like you just bought stocks in me.

bytch, you're in my thread. Get the fukk outta here you lollipop kid shaped ho.

giphy.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I rated Tupac a 1 for being short and y'all lose your shyt and create threads on how we should be banned :mjlol: :russ: :pachaha:

Pac even laughing at y'all

Breh,

The point is why are you even rating another nikka's physical features to begin with. You know that's not a good look.