Can we ban men from the salon?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
A topic about an irrelevant subforum solely created out of the supposed perception of "sexism" on a male-dominated forum that is the home of "sports, hip-hop, and piff", is exactly parallel to something completely different in the real world.

You got your reply, troll.

Of course it isn't exactly parallel but your argument is that we shouldn't cater to such a small group just because they're women, I'm just wondering if you believe that America should cater to a small group just because they're Black, if you do believe this, I'm interested in why that is.

:lupe:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You are obsessed with me.

Link that thread cause it don't exist.

You made 2 threads about me and stay in my PM. You ain't one to talked about obsessed. I am just happy you getting the work your little snake ass deserves.

Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You made 2 threads about me and stay in my PM. You ain't one to talked about obsessed. I am just happy you getting the work your little snake as deserves.

Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif
It ain't nothing but a G thang. thecoli ain't that serious to me, that's why I asked for a perm ban.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Of course it isn't exactly parallel but your argument is that we shouldn't cater to such a small group just because they're women, I'm just wondering if you believe that America should cater to a small group just because they're Black, if you do believe this, I'm interested in why that is.

:lupe:

America already doesn't cater to black people.