can we all agree that jennifer lopez is the goat in terms of beauty and bein' sexy?

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember being a kid watching MTV raps on a saturday morning and seeing a hottie dancing backup for hammer, thinking :whew:. I was only like 8, but I was smitten.

Then a couple years later, she ends up being a fly girl :krs:

Then she ends up on the Janet video, and one of the rare occasions were I was like, "Janet, get out the way."

Then she ends up being in Jack, and Money Train, and Selena etc. and the rest is history :bryan:

Start at the 5 minute mark

So yes OP, for me she's the baddest chick of the last 25 years, and still looks amazing.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
All the ppl trying to downplay her greatness in being consistent all these years do you have another name Hayek might have a nice face/rack but has never been impressive below the waist.And Bellucci? Being better than Lopez? She's only 51 and she's looking Ann Bancroft lite, no !

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I remember being a kid watching MTV raps on a saturday morning and seeing a hottie dancing backup for hammer, thinking :whew:. I was only like 8, but I was smitten.

Then a couple years later, she ends up being a fly girl :krs:

Then she ends up on the Janet video, and one of the rare occasions were I was like, "Janet, get out the way."

Then she ends up being in Jack, and Money Train, and Selena etc. and the rest is history :bryan:

Start at the 5 minute mark

So yes OP, for me she's the baddest chick of the last 25 years, and still looks amazing.

dap and +rep :salute:

preach :wow:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How could any male not appreciate this whole image?

That sultry look. Mouth agape. Eye fukking the camera. The calves... The heels... the dress... the ass.

jennifer-lopez-celebrates-her-birthday-at-1oak-club-in-new-york-07-25-2015_6.jpg

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the ppl trying to downplay her greatness in being consistent all these years do you have another name Hayek might have a nice face/rack but has never been impressive below the waist.And Bellucci? Being better than Lopez? She's only 51 and she's looking Ann Bancroft lite, no !

I feel that but I prefer Salma - plus i'm a tiddy man.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I feel that but I prefer Salma - plus i'm a tiddy man.
When I see Hayek I don't feel the urge to want to nut I her and haven't in a long time. You see Lopez on redcarpets and you completely forget she's a mother of 2 and middle aged. That's what sexy is