Can we agree that One Tree Hill is the GOAT teen drama?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Never heard of this, might have to check this out. Would someone who likes One Tree Hill like this too? Besides you obviously...
What the fukk!?!? You ain't watch Friday night lights yet? That's the goat breh...it's on Netflix

Go watch it asap

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Can't believe y'all talked me into this Friday Night Lights shyt... watched the first 5 episodes and was bored out of my mind. This show takes itself way too seriously. None of the characters are interesting. OTH is the GOAT!

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Not the GOAT..
But, was entertaining!
They should've definitely kept Peyton & Lucas around.
Skillz, while not a feature character until Season 3, (I think) was a much wiser character than people may give him credit for. (And I woulda knocked off Grandma Deb too!:steviej:)
Keith was The Homie! (And again, I would've knocked off Deb too!:steviej:)
Dan Scott is the most fukked up Father/Brother I have ever seen! :mjlol::mjcry:
Brooke stayed throwing that poosey around! The only cat that couldn't get it was Mouth. :heh::mjcry::damn: He stayed losing Brehs.:snoop: Even Milli hung a L on him. :aicmon:.. He was good people though.. :obama:

Like I said, I think the show took a hit after Lucas & Peyton dipped.

Q Brehs.... Q :to: That was a tough one. Along with the school shooting episode. Those two episodes stick out to me most at the moment.
Nathan got kidnapped in Turkey or some shyt & then Dan turned into Frank Castle to get him back.. :bryan: Those later season episodes had Empire level fukkery to them!

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Can't believe y'all talked me into this Friday Night Lights shyt... watched the first 5 episodes and was bored out of my mind. This show takes itself way too seriously. None of the characters are interesting. OTH is the GOAT!
This nikka's buggin..

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Not the GOAT..
But, was entertaining!
They should've definitely kept Peyton & Lucas around.
Skillz, while not a feature character until Season 3, (I think) was a much wiser character than people may give him credit for. (And I woulda knocked off Grandma Deb too!:steviej:)
Keith was The Homie! (And again, I would've knocked off Deb too!:steviej:)
Dan Scott is the most fukked up Father/Brother I have ever seen! :mjlol::mjcry:
Brooke stayed throwing that poosey around! The only cat that couldn't get it was Mouth. :heh::mjcry::damn: He stayed losing Brehs.:snoop: Even Milli hung a L on him. :aicmon:.. He was good people though.. :obama:

Like I said, I think the show took a hit after Lucas & Peyton dipped.

Q Brehs.... Q :to: That was a tough one. Along with the school shooting episode. Those two episodes stick out to me most at the moment.
Nathan got kidnapped in Turkey or some shyt & then Dan turned into Frank Castle to get him back.. :bryan: Those later season episodes had Empire level fukkery to them!

The show doesn't really exist to me after Lucas & Peyton left. Couldn't even finish season 7.

Daps
1st season was awesome

loved the storyline with chad michael murray being estranged from his dad.... ("why he dont want me man? :to:)

and then his dad had his "real fam" and his real son, and then the basketball genes running in the fam

I liked the storyline when chad hooked up with Sophia Bush (always had a lil crush on her :whew: and she was way finer than Peyton)

but the later storylines where the dad turns into a serial killer, and is on the run and then Chad's mom gets with his brother and then gets back with the dad

got too messy :whoa: had to leave the show alone

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
The show doesn't really exist to me after Lucas & Peyton left. Couldn't even finish season 7.
I finished it, basically because I was too invested not to. Lol
But, I feel you! Sensible episodes were few and far between in the later years. I was watching for the same reasons some of us get on here & watch Empire. The fukkery was all too entertaining!
Lil Jamie was the G that carried the show then.:obama: