Can we agree that Method Man from 93'-99' is a Top 5 run??

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
In terms of the Wu albums, solo albums, guest spots, and overall mic presence, cadence and flow, I feel like his run from 93' when 36 Chambers came out until maybe like 99' when the first Blackout album came out, that's a Top 5 run in my book. :lawd:

-36 Chambers
-Wu-Tang Forever
-Tical
-Liquid Swords
-Ironman
-Cuban Linx
-Tical 2000
-Blackout

Plus not to mention all his guest spots like The What?, Got my Mind Made Up, etc....

Not many others had a run like that....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Did this nikka ever make a song about something outside of that one song he made about his baby moms.

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In terms of the Wu albums, solo albums, guest spots, and overall mic presence, cadence and flow, I feel like his run from 93' when 36 Chambers came out until maybe like 99' when the first Blackout album came out, that's a Top 5 run in my book. :lawd:

-36 Chambers
-Wu-Tang Forever
-Tical
-Liquid Swords
-Ironman
-Cuban Linx
-Tical 2000
-Blackout

Plus not to mention all his guest spots like The What?, Got my Mind Made Up, etc....

Not many others had a run like that....

how does method man get credit for ironman, liquid swords and cuban linx???

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
how does method man get credit for ironman, liquid swords and cuban linx???

Because he had GUEST SPOTS on those albums...read the OP...Ironman on Box in Hand, Liquid Swords he that that CLASSIC verse on Shadowboxin, and Cuban Linx on Wu Gambinos and Ice Cream.....

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
Ghost imo didn't really have the appeal or the guest spots originally.....Meth was the most popular and recognizable member for a long time....

It wasn't until Supreme Clientele dropped that nikkas gave Ghost his due.....

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
Ghost imo didn't really have the appeal or the guest spots originally.....Meth was the most popular and recognizable member for a long time....

It wasn't until Supreme Clientele dropped that nikkas gave Ghost his due.....

method man may have been more popular but that don't mean he put more quality music ghostface had ironman verses on the first wu album played a vital part the first bulit 4 cuban linx and had sc.