Can we address @Milk N Cookies warning new female posters not to send nudes out?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
You heard the PAWG

giphy.gif
Don't listen to her

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
:upsetfavre: guess all the black people gettin murked left and right for no reason doesn't meen anything, smh and ur from the lou
dude ive actually protested in front of the police station for mb and donated to help rebuild those businesses in ferguson. what have the people who negged me done. I have family members who work for st louis co. they good people thats all im saying. but I do realize based on what I hear and see on tv not every officer has integrity and abuse their power because they dont care for a particular race. im fortunate enough to never been targeted by one.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
dude ive actually protested in front of the police station for mb and donated to help rebuild those businesses in ferguson. what have the people who negged me done. I have family members who work for st louis co. they good people thats all im saying. but I do realize based on what I hear and see on tv not every officer has integrity and abuse their power because they dont care for a particular race. im fortunate enough to never been targeted by one.
srry its just dat I really dislike cops and the so called good ones never stand up when shyt goes wrong. Idk but some on here may have donated to the rebuilding of ferguson, I'm from there too so I know how its is.