Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

2014-nissan-cube-628.jpg

I'll do you one better...:umad:

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
if theyd just come u with a sleeker body design itd move units.

shyt looks like a Cruze on roids. No uniqueness or sophistication in its design.

But they cant soup it up too much or that eats into Impala sales.

Yeah it was just a souped up version of the Caprice/Holden Commodore that's sold in Australia. Some U.S. police departments actually import and use these. It should have been the previous Impala, imo. Too old by the time it was released.

2014-chevy-caprice.jpg

The Chevy SS's only came out in Australia tho.... :jbhmm:

The Caprice is sold in Australia. The SS was a version of that car they attempted to sell here.

fukk...you beat me to it.

This was a colossal flop.

It was a no-brainer to re-release it, engine is pretty good too...but throwback style...not looking like a fukking Chevy Cavalier...

Yep. Another GM car based on the popular Holden Commodore in Australia. It would have sold well if it was released 5-10 years prior. It looked out of date when it hit the U.S. market.

Last edited:

TRAP AMERICAN TV

TRAP GOLD
Daps
I still love Hummers :mjcry:

But my first car was a PT Cruiser. I never asked for it but I was grateful because I was finally able to get a job and go to school. I still drive it but I hate it lol. Thank god we have a Cadillac at home. When I go to nice places or into downtown it's straight up Cadillac but around here I just take the PT. I never wear my nice clothes or ride the nice car much out here. :yeshrug:But the bad thing about the Cruiser is that there are always repairs to be made smh.
Hollywood_Glow_Animation3.gif