Can the Russo brothers go back to Marvel and stop trying to ruin the Spy Genre!?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Russo Brother's Secret Wars would've been dope. Infinity War took a couple of stuff from Hickman's least interesting story in Marvel (Infinity) and it was an amazing movie, I can only imagine what they could've done with Marvel's GOAT event that Hickman created :wow: :damn:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
My thing is, while the Russo Bros were successful with their entries in the previous saga…how do we exactly know they’re able to replicate similar success with the Multiverse? Sure as hell ain’t a guarantee like a lot of people portray it to be.
Yeah, why risk it to?
I think the formula they are using is getting a bit stale, they need people thinking outside the lines and have a fresh perspective. Retreads are just the opposite of that. Nothing against them, they did great things for the MCU but it's time to move on and find their new way of doing things.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
My thing is, while the Russo Bros were successful with their entries in the previous saga…how do we exactly know they’re able to replicate similar success with the Multiverse? Sure as hell ain’t a guarantee like a lot of people portray it to be.

We don't exactly know anything BESIDES the fact that the Russo's are responsible for 3, maybe 4 of the top 5 best MCU flicks.

You can say well look at what they've done since for both Marvel and the Russo's but all you'd be doing is pointing out that there may have been a perfect marriage. They're obviously creative but they don't CARE about these other characters nearly as much as they do Marvel/comic book characters. Based on that, I trust them with the source material more than I do taking chances at crunch time, which is now where you kinda HAVE to nail the big projects that could either carry this forward or tank all together.

The feeling everyone wants restored is what THEY brought to the table.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
lol this is sort of like when Disney brought back Ub Iwerks after he tried to do stuff himself after a minute :mjlol:

Last edited: