Can The Nintendo 3DS XL / 2DS XL Be Hacked To Play Roms With An SD Card (Softmod)?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I've been holding off on my modding my 3DS (I got the SNES variant). I'm waiting for Nintendo to stop posting software updates. Then I know I'm golden. Gonna load everything on that bytch.
You sound like a bytch :hhh:
I'll just wait till the Switch is over before I cop if thats tha case then.:salute:
You might have one, or you can get a used one off craigslist for like $30, but you'll eat forever... This is from a decade ago

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Finally got around to doing this. I got my ps classic delivered the other day and got that done earlier. Just stuck Tony Hawk on there to test it out but now doing the 3DS. Ran into a bit of an issue cuz the sd card in there is a 4gb. I had purchased a sandisk extreme 128gb to use but apparently its not being recognized when i transferred the files over. So I thought I was stuck but remembered that my old tablet has an SD card on there so I'm transferring the files to my pc so I can stick them on the new card and save that 32gb card for the 3DS. Hopefully that works. Think its regular and not extreme or ultra so should be ok.