Can The Nintendo 3DS XL / 2DS XL Be Hacked To Play Roms With An SD Card (Softmod)?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I wanna get back into Nintendo handheld games it's summertime and I feel the nostalgia wave creepin on me.:banderas:

Also, what's the best place to download 3DS roms?:gucci::flabbynsick::dahell::mjtf:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Is this something you've done before or you just throwing random links at me you found?:gucci:

Why is this method better than any other?:jbhmm:

Man u asked a question and he provided a answer :martin:

The 3ds has been fully broken into for years now. That guide is everything u need to mod your system.

As far as where to download games send me a pm.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I've been holding off on my modding my 3DS (I got the SNES variant). I'm waiting for Nintendo to stop posting software updates. Then I know I'm golden. Gonna load everything on that bytch.

3ds has been hacked wide open for years. As long as u have b9s installed there’s nothing Nintendo can do

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
To be fair up until maybe like a year ago Vita was still the go to handheld for emulation over 3ds as u could also play psx/psp games.

But now that switch is more or less fully broken into Switch might very well take that crown very soon. As of now it emulates everything besides ds/3ds and normal ds emulation is coming soon (Like 1-2 months soon) in the form of android.(So is gamecube/wii emulation)

The only thing is it's getting rarer by the day to actually find a switch that's hackable. Thats why 3ds is so attractive to people looking to mod. Every 3ds in the world can be hacked.

Basically

Vita-Emulates everything besides ds/3ds/gen 6 and above(dreamcast/ps2/gamecube/xbox)(Natively plays psp/vita games)

3DS-Emulates everything besides psx/psp/gen 6 and above-Nativley plays ds/3ds games

Switch-Emulates everything besides 3ds/Has partial gen 6/7 emulation(dreamcast/gamecube/wii)-Nativley plays switch games

Last edited: