Can the CHAMPS Dim the Beam? Official Warriors (#6) vs. Kings (#3) 1st Round Series Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
The fact Golden State will likely win this game with Klay and Wiggins putting up subpar performances, speaks volumes about Curry's greatness willing his team to victory.

The Kings choked this opportunity, I don't know what happened but once the second half started all of sudden Sabonis missing easy rebounds, this game would've been much closer if Sacramento knew how to rebound the ball.

That 3rd quarter killed them.

It's like they all got butterfingers.
Let's not act like the Warriors didn't shoot 4-13 on FTs in the 3rd quarter. The lead should be closer to 30 at this point.

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
Chef cookin

Glad he heated up cause he sat down in the first with him taking 2 shots vs Klays 5

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing I despise about the Dubs is how the refs have allowed them to illegally screen to get shooters open or to get certain matchups. It’s not just the Warriors where they allow this but they benefit alot from this.
To be fair Sac is running the same offense. I’ve literally seen Sabonis do that behind the back pass after a screen that Draymond does at least 3 times today