Can the CHAMPS Dim the Beam? Official Warriors (#6) vs. Kings (#3) 1st Round Series Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
What adjustments do you think the Kings (or Warriors) should make for game 6?
Take better care of the ball and get better shots in crunch time. They also gotta try to get fast break points. I'd like to see them try to limit the Warriors points at the basket but they don't have the personnel to do it. Biggest thing tho is hitting 3s and keeping Looney off the offensive boards.

King Eros

Gold Blooded πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Daps
Kuminga getting zero minutes in this half. when the season is done hes just gonna go home and do dunks instead of all the shyt he's supposed to be doing, like developing wing skills
His skills are fine. It's his bball brain and emotions that need work.

King Eros

Daps
It's low key hilarious that all these Kings fans want Barnes shipped off after seeing him stink it up in the playoffs.

welp-opps.gif

He gon take y'all off his Christmas list

:dead:

King Eros

Daps
damn…not gonna lie…warriors SHOULD wrap this up in game 6 but I don’t like the chatter online like it’s a done deal….hopefully kings come out and give it their all and make it competitive
I feel you. It is not a done deal by any means.

The chatter online ALWAYS sucks.

Many Dubs (casual) fans gave Sac zero chance before the series. Even some of the local radio hosts were talking so much arrogant crap I had to stop listening.

King Eros

Daps
You’re torturing yourself by picking the national broadcast over Fitz and Buike.
I started with Fitz and Bukie but then Fitz got on one of his rants about shooting too many 3s and wouldn't STFU, so I switched to TNT.

We do have a 3 chucking problem sometimes, but last night wasn't one of them. Fitz be speaking too much negativity into existence sometimes. I think he has PTSD from this season.

:pachaha:

King Eros

Daps
Barkley can't get pass this "younger guys" shyt with the Warriors

He's been a doubter of them from day 1 as he never believed in "jumpshooting teams"

He's gotta be thinking that they on the way out now but they still going strong
That flabby bamma nikka been wrong about the Dubs for 8 years and 4 rings running.

:unimpressed:

Even last night on the broadcast he's smugly picking SAC before the game, and again at halftime.

He should be fined for being wrong so often.

At this point he's basically the black Skip Bayless.

King Eros

Daps
If the Warriors were to win the chip this season, THIS would be the most unlikely chip they've gotten

the 2022 Warriors were 39-8 before injuries plagued them. They were easily a 60+ win team when healthy. That was a damn good squad.

THIS squad is not that. If they win it all, that would b madness
If this Dubs team wins the chip, they can officially cancel the regular season.

Especially if they play the Heat in the Finals.

:pachaha:

King Eros

Daps
Shoutout to Poole too.

Even though he only scored 10 points on 12 shots, he made the right decisions throughout the majority of the game, and played good defense, and that's why he ended up having a positive impact on the game. He doesn't need to score to be a factor, just play smart.
Good comment.

I was going to say, this was Poole's best 10 point, 1-6 from deep, game ever.

Also, ZERO turnovers.

You know when Poole is getting steals and Dray is getting buckets, that's a W everyday.

King Eros

Daps
Kings fans, like Dillion brooks they poke bears :mjlol:

Some sports fans are the biggest goobers on the planet.

Those beta cacs would piss their pants if they saw Dray in person.

Be like..
leroy-agt.gif