Can someone tell me exactly what GTA 5 Improved on?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
everything is hyping this up to be the best game ever and life changing and shyt

the same thing happened with GTA4, until they actually played it instead of playing it in their imaginations, and they realized it was a tired repetitive ass game that had a bunch of mediocre gameplay mechanics mushed together

GTA5 is shaping up to be more or less the same thing, another overhyped cookie cutter Rockstar game that no one will bother touching after the first playthrough

the grand theft auto series has been disposable, rental status since vice city
Ironic how only the realist nikka on the coli understands what im saying :wow:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
everything is hyping this up to be the best game ever and life changing and shyt

the same thing happened with GTA4, until they actually played it instead of playing it in their imaginations, and they realized it was a tired repetitive ass game that had a bunch of mediocre gameplay mechanics mushed together

GTA5 is shaping up to be more or less the same thing, another overhyped cookie cutter Rockstar game that no one will bother touching after the first playthrough

the grand theft auto series has been disposable, rental status since vice city
:snoop: u nikkaz

yall miserable nikkaz can all save ur money
instead of bytching

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Based on the knowledge we have so far(less than 2 weeks from release date)

-Graphics.
Basically the same, hell they're a little worse to me because of how cartoony they are. On some saints row shyt. I prefer gta 4s graphics honestly.

-Gameplay

Typical GTA gameplay. Nothing has changed. Every release Cacstar likes to hype up some minuscule new features that no one really even notices or cares about during the gameplay. They always hype up the "new and improved pedestrian AI" but its never anything special, or even noteworthy when you're playing the game.

-Storyline

The whole story line revolves around some old cac thinking of bank heist while watching old mafia movies. O yea, and of course his boy, the token black character trying to find his way out the hood :snoop:

-Size

Like every GTA release, Cacstar claims that the new game will be 5xs as large as the previous city, and can fit all the other cities inside of it :rudy:
I'd honestly like to see this. yes Rockstar, show us how Los Santos is going to be bigger than San Andreas, Red Dead Redemption AND gta 4 Liberty City Stories all at the same time :duck:

5 years since the last GTA game and we still only get a maximum of 16 players per lobby? :what:
What's the point of having crews if you can't even fit them all in the same lobby :why:

Basically, what I'm saying is, the game is overhyped already, and is not going to be THAT good. The ONLY reason we're checking for the game, is because we want San Andreas back.

:dead: @ Cacstar

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
The last one was IV this one is V :ahh:
tumblr_lxx6smv10F1qm4heyo1_500.gif