Can someone please explain why Indians are so god damn weird?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Random Mexicans and Guatemalans asked to get pictures with my wife and I when we traveled to Central American. They never saw a chocolate queen or a black man with locs before 😅
A7loP8Iop2YiQ.webp

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
@Sad Bunny you my brother! :salute: :myman: :blessed:
@Realm-Breaker

I really love both of y’all. I hope my affinity for bad bunny doesn’t bother you 😂😂😂

I promise I am who I say I am on here. I just love to troll. 🧌

I don’t cap or lie. I work. Gym. Bike. Jog. Walk. Spend time with my queen (HGTV Wednesdays 🥰) and pick up my nephew (no father so I got to be there)

I troll in real life too. I asked my friend what shirt I should buy. One was a gay pride shirt and one was a regular shirt. 😂😂😂

I went for a jog on Kelly Drive in Philly one day and these are the pictures I found. Peep this graffiti :dead:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
@Realm-Breaker

I really love both of y’all. I hope my affinity for bad bunny doesn’t bother you 😂😂😂

I don’t cap or lie. I work. Gym. Bike. Jog. Walk. Spend time with my queen (HGTV Wednesdays 🥰) and pick up my nephew (no father so I got to be there)

I troll in real life too. I asked my friend what shirt I should buy. One was a gay pride shirt and one was a regular shirt. 😂😂😂

I went for a jog on Kelly Drive in Philly one day and these are the pictures I found. Peep this graffiti :dead:

Bruh. Your love for Bad Bunny doesn’t bother me at all :salute: :myman:

You are hilarious! :russ::laff:

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
@Realm-Breaker

I like bad bunny's music too! It's cool I believe you! 😸

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
That's pretty weird. You're posting your wife's voice on a message board to validate yourself to strangers?
You’re weird for randomly jumping in the middle of a conversation and you don’t even know what we we are talking about. It wasn’t to validate anything.

So how about you just shut the fukk up and mind your business unless you know the whole story?

Thanks.