can someone I.D. this PS4 silicone control cover for me?

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...after searching amazon, walmart, and qvc all day, i started this same thread on the psn forum and someone told me to check some china sites and/or ebay. i went on ebay and found the damn things in 15 minutes of looking.

:comeon::comeon::comeon:thanks for all of y'alls help and moral support............a$$holes.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
...after searching amazon, walmart, and qvc all day, i started this same thread on the psn forum and someone told me to check some china sites and/or ebay. i went on ebay and found the damn things in 15 minutes of looking.

:comeon::comeon::comeon:thanks for all of y'alls help and moral support............a$$holes.

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

No problem breh, happy to help

:troll::troll::troll:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
That shyt don't even look like it would feel good. :dame:

In my hand of course :whoa:

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
That shyt don't even look like it would feel good. :dame:

In my hand of course :whoa:

...i got big hands so the chunkiness of the finger grooves made them fit comfortably in both hands. they're durable as f**k too. i bought 3 of them for only two controllers. i expected my go-to controller to catch the most hell but the cover holds up great. not one rip, tear or any wear in any of the grips.

imma see if the chinese got any new ones for the 5 controllers when they drop.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
4667327092359168.png

She'll Love this controller OP...:lolbron:

:mjlol:

seriously tho OP it looks like the tons of other generic silicone skins you can get off amazon :yeshrug: