Can someone explain what "you're Hard to read" means?

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
I don't know how to describe it, it's just a feeling. If I feel weird about a situation I'll back out. It's always effective and it's never wrong. It's the only thing I trust to be honest.

An example: My friend invited me out to a bar with his group of friends. I didn't have id but he was insisting on me going and I said to him I don't have a good feeling about tonight, I'm not going. The next day comes around, didn't him and his friend get into a fight at the bar and two out of the four ended up in jail for the night. :whew:

Another example: I was talking to my good friend's mom about her daughter's new bf. She told me how he helps around the house, he cooks, he smiles a lot and super friendly. I told her to keep an eye on him because something doesn't sit right with me about him. Months past and the bf was stealing money out of the mom's purse, sneaking out of the house while on house arrest (that's another story) and drew out about $3200 out of his gf's bank account using the empty bank envelope scam. I knew he was bad news from the get go.

This is a super strange phenomenon. I have several times that I was ready to go out, had a feeling, followed it- only to find that some crazy shyt went down at the place I was supposed to be. My friends have talked shyt to me about staying home- but I'd rather be safe. It was to the point of stabbings and shootings at that place. Bullet dodged- literally. :whew:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I don't know how to describe it, it's just a feeling. If I feel weird about a situation I'll back out. It's always effective and it's never wrong. It's the only thing I trust to be honest.

An example: My friend invited me out to a bar with his group of friends. I didn't have id but he was insisting on me going and I said to him I don't have a good feeling about tonight, I'm not going. The next day comes around, didn't him and his friend get into a fight at the bar and two out of the four ended up in jail for the night. :whew:

Another example: I was talking to my good friend's mom about her daughter's new bf. She told me how he helps around the house, he cooks, he smiles a lot and super friendly. I told her to keep an eye on him because something doesn't sit right with me about him. Months past and the bf was stealing money out of the mom's purse, sneaking out of the house while on house arrest (that's another story) and drew out about $3200 out of his gf's bank account using the empty bank envelope scam. I knew he was bad news from the get go.
That doesn't sound like anything that's exclusive to women, at all, more like good old fashioned suspicion to me.:yeshrug:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Trust me, it is lol. You won't understand because you're a guy.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I'm not trying to discredit those experiences you've had in the past, I'm just saying none of those intuitive situations sounds like they could only happen to women.

I just thought you had a story about weeding out a guy that just wanted sex even though he had all the signs of a ideal/perfect perfect partner. Basically sniffing out a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Daps
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I'm not trying to discredit those experiences you've had in the past, I'm just saying none of those intuitive situations sounds like they could only happen to women.

I just thought you had a story about weeding out a guy that just wanted sex even though he had all the signs of a ideal/perfect perfect partner. Basically sniffing out a wolf in sheeps clothing.

I've done that too but I don't want to say anything because people are always watching :skip:
It has saved me from regrettable decisions. It works just like those situations :manny:

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Usually when a girl says that she's playing some type of mind games. And she's gonna hit you with "I don't wanna be tied down right now, I don't wanna ruin our friendship"

Fact is that chick is out fukking some dude in a 1997 Maxima, who's just using her and doesn't give a fukk about her.

And she'll call you crying, complaining about some douche bag. After he beats her up and knocks her up.

Id cut off all communication.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
usually means you're boring and lame. :yeshrug:
:to:
Usually when a girl says that she's playing some type of mind games. And she's gonna hit you with "I don't wanna be tied down right now, I don't wanna ruin our friendship"

Fact is that chick is out fukking some dude in a 1997 Maxima, who's just using her and doesn't give a fukk about her.

And she'll call you crying, complaining about some douche bag. After he beats her up and knocks her up.

Id cut off all communication.
Where the fukk you guys come up with this shyt? :bryan:

The coli too much man

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
it depends who said it..

i hear it from coworkers off the fact i dont associate with them and i only talk when i have to.

or i hear it from a woman because they are interested in me and they hear me listening to rap and reggae one day and next day im learning about black pioneers from france or south america and they be like :what:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
A brizzoad told me that once.

I told her "you gotta read me like Braille CAN YOU FEEEEEEEL ME?" This was before "don't ask me how", but that was the spirit.