Veteran
Daps
Ashanti means the people of Ashan... Joshua 15:42

Jews of Bilad el-Sudan - Wikipedia
Jews of Bilad el-Sudan
SONGHAI_empire_map.PNG

The Songhai Empire, c. 1500
Jews of the Bilad al-Sudan (
Judeo-Arabic: אַהַל יַהוּדּ בִּלַדּ אַל סוּדָּן‎) describes West African Jewish communities who were connected to known Jewish communities from the Middle East, North Africa, or Spain and Portugal. Various historical records attest to their presence at one time in the Ghana, Mali, and Songhai empires, then called the Bilad as-Sudanfrom the Arabic meaning Land of the Blacks Jews. Jews from Spain, Portugal, and Morocco in later years also formed communities off the coast of Senegal and on the Islands of Cape Verde. These communities continued to exist for hundreds of years but have since disappeared due to changing social conditions, persecution, migration, and the Trans-Atlantic slave trade.
ST.-MAURICE-AS-A-KNIGHT-IN-SHINING-ARMOR.-PHOTO-BY-RUNOKO-RASHIDI.jpg

in later years also formed communities off the coast of
Senegal and on the Islands of Cape Verde.

These communities continued to exist for hundreds of years but have since disappeared due to changing social conditions, persecution, migration, and assimilation.

^^^ Aka slavery to the Americas

Muslims.
[14] also speaks of many free tribes in the desert regions who are Jews by origin, but who have gradually thrown off Jewish customs and have apparently accepted Islam. Among these tribes, he says, are the Daggatun, numbering several thousands and scattered over several oases in the Sahara, even as far as the River Dialiva (Djoliba?) or Niger.
Manuel I in 1496, decided to exile thousands of Jews to São Tomé, Príncipe, and Cape Verde. The numbers expelled at this time were so great that the term "Portuguese" almost implied those of Jewish origin. Those who were not expelled were converted by force or executed. During the early 19th century, Jews also came to settle in Santo Antão where there are still traces of their influx in the name of the village of Sinagoga, located on the north coast between Riberia Grande and Janela, and in the Jewish cemetery at the town of Ponta da Sol. A final chapter of Jewish history in Cape Verde took place in the 1850s when Moroccan Jews arrived, especially in Boa Vista and Maio for the hide trade.[21]

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Timbuktu (Mali)

There are approximately 1,000 people with alleged Jewish roots in Timbuktu, Mali. They arrived in the 14th century fleeing persecution in Spain, and migrated south to the Timbuktu area, at that time part of the Songhai Empire.
2f9c1a37373f8ad820879aaaa17c19c6.png

78d27455f6185ba420d14d524c214ca5--african-history-african-art.jpg
a6ec26f46caec4d2b06a066402bc6809--european-history-african-history.jpg
Black_Madonna_1.jpg
c6b0b03dd084a66540c0ca74cb243289--african-american-genealogy-african-diaspora.jpg
9fb20813425dea94b8c80426b79d479d.jpg
Wappen_von_Bad_Sulza.png

Among them was the Kehath (Ka’ti) family, descended from Ismael Jan Kot Al-yahudi of Scheida, Morocco. Sons of this prominent family founded three villages that still exist near Timbuktu—Kirshamba, Haybomo, and Kongougara.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
MaliEdit
In the 14th century many Moors and Jews, fleeing persecution in Spain, migrated south to the Timbuktu area, at that time part of the Songhai Empire. Among them was the Kehath (Ka'ti) family, descended from Ismael Jan Kot Al-yahudi of Scheida, Morocco. Sons of this prominent family founded three villages that still exist near Timbuktu—Kirshamba, Haybomo, and Kongougara. In 1492, Askia Muhammed came to power in the previously tolerant region of Timbuktu and decreed that Jews must convert to Islam or leave; Judaism became illegal in Mali, as it did in Catholic Spain that same year. As the historian Leo Africanus wrote in 1526: "The king (Askia) is a declared enemy of the Jews. He will not allow any to live in the city. If he hears it said that a Berber merchant frequents them or does business with them, he confiscates his goods."

The Kehath family converted with the rest of the non-Muslim population. The Cohens, descended from the Moroccan Islamicized Jewish trader El-Hadj Abd-al-Salam al Kuhin, arrived in the Timbuktu area in the 18th century, and the Abana family came in the first half of the 19th century. According to Prof. Michel Abitbol, at the Center for the Research of Moroccan Jewry in Israel, in the late 19th century Rabbi Mordoche Aby Serour traveled to Timbuktu several times as a not-too-successful trader in ostrich feathers and ivory. Ismael Diadie Haidara, a historian from Timbuktu, has found old Hebrew texts among the city's historical records. He has also researched his own past and discovered that he is descended from the Moroccan Jewish traders of the Abana family. As he interviewed elders in the villages of his relatives, he has discovered that knowledge of the family's Jewish identity has been preserved, in secret, out of fear of persecution.[9]

2nd Maccabees 6:6
6 Neither was it lawful for a man to keep sabbath days or ancient fasts, or to profess himself at all to be a Jew.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Black Hebrew Isrealites are blacks who usurped the white anglo-isrealism doctrine and inverted and flip it to fit them. The Messanic Hebrews are the ones who believe in christ and they formed in like the 70's from Aba Bivens. He started the one west camps. But before him the non messanic hebrews actually worked with some of the notable black figures back than. Currently theirs over 3000+ black hebrew isrealites groups with conflicting doctrines. THe black hebrews isrealites movement actually died down when they gave a false prophecy the world was going to end in 2000.

Yea imma need yall 2 explain this:mjlol::francis:
just explain the details or the plot of it and don't try to preach or convince me to believe
it cuz i dont believe in no spooky shyt:yeshrug:. I just wanna know where all this shyt came from when it started cuz a lotta black people I know are riding the wave right about now

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yea imma need yall 2 explain this:mjlol::francis:
just explain the details or the plot of it and don't try to preach or convince me to believe
it cuz i dont believe in no spooky shyt:yeshrug:. I just wanna know where all this shyt came from when it started cuz a lotta black people I know are riding the wave right about now
Hebrew Israelites have a wave goin':lupe:

I don't believe it:heh: